± The Devil's Epilogue ±

Thus it was yet another busy day in hell, with new souls entering the gates, and demons flocking the streets, going about their day. 

Peace has once again enshrouded itself upon the other worlds, with heaven and hell coming to an agreement about the fierce battle and having to use the Divine Light ritual to eradicate the Realm of the Forgotten. 

Anyone who was still caught inside was evaporated by the light, written out of existence. 

That included her loyal Minotaur, and companion, Jonghyun. 

His death shouldn't have any effect on her, after all the Devil holds no feelings of love.

Yet, even though he was just her companion, a pet, or whatever it may be, she did feel something for him. Something that made her heart beat just a bit faster than normal, something that made her cheeks tint a shade of pink when he was around. Something that made her cold heart feel a slight warmth.

Perhaps it was the feeling of love, then again, it could have be nothing. 

Jonghyun was just a love sick human who chose to stay in hell to torture a demon he fell in love with. He held no such feelings for her, not the ones of love that many talk about. Their relationship was platonic. 

But the words he spoke to her still linger in her thoughts, like a fog that wont go away. 

May we meet again in another universe.

That sounded like a dream come true, honestly. The devil would love nothing more than to be free of this life, a life that was forced upon her many centuries ago. 

"Mistress." The devil turns to Soobin, nodding for him to continue. "Um..we have a situation at the office." 

The devils sighs. Of course, there is never a dull moment in hell. "Very well, what's the problem?" she asks, joining Soobin's side and walking with him back to her office. 

"We got a new soul recently, a queen demanding to see her king." Soobin informs, opening the office doors. 

The queen in question was Jeon Soyeon, pacing and fuming inside the devil's office, yelling at two of the devil's guards to bring them her king. 

"And what the hell is this?" The devil makes her presence known, stepping up the fuming queen. 

"Finally, a woman in charge." Soyeon says, giving The devil's guards and Soobin a nasty glare. "I am Jeon Soyeon, Queen of-"

"I know, and I don't care." The devil scoffs, ignoring Soyeon's glare. "If you don't get the fuck out, I will feed you to Cerberus." she says, pointing to a black door at the corner of her office that leads down to her pet's chambers. 

Soyeon was determined to stay. "No, not until I'm reunited with my king!" she says, staying rooted to her spot. 

"How dare you speak to the devil in such a way!" Soobin gets angry at Soyeon's attitude, but the devil was unbothered. 

"You know what, I think I can grant you that wish." The devil thinks on the idea and nods. "There was a soul that came here before you, saying he was looking for his queen. Perhaps he's the one you're looking for?" she asks, and by the gullible look of happiness in Soyeon's eyes, the devil already knew how to deal with her. 

"Soobin, go and get me that young man that was hear a few days ago. He should still be in the waiting room." 

Soobin looks at her, unsure of her motive, but doesn't question it and follows her order.