± Reunited ±

The ride back home was the most nerve wracking, heart stopping experience of Yoongi's life. Pulling up to her parent's parents house, Dawon gets out first, running straight to the front door, barging into the house, tears already pouring as she sees Hanzo huddled between Hoseok and Jimin on the couch, with Jungkook sitting on the floor.

They all turned to Dawon, the child moving first, screaming in excitement as he runs into his mothers arms, happy to see her again.

"My little prince." she breathes in her sons scent, hugging the child tightly, happy to be together again.

"Eomma, I was so scared." he tells her, and she nods, telling him that she is alright.

"You were such a brave boy, I'm so proud of you." she kisses him all over, crying in happiness.

Namjoon enters the house next, beaming a dimpled smile at the child. "Hello Hanzo."

Hanzo gasps, his small eyes widening as he runs to Namjoon and hugs his legs. "Joonie!!!" He bounces with excitement, then nearly screams when Taehyung follows in behind Namjoon.

"TATA!!" The child runs into Taehyung's arms, hugging the demon's leg tightly.

"Hanzo, my little cinnamon biscuit!" Taehyung sobs, holding Hanzo in a warm hug. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" Hanzo laughs at the ugly face Taehyung makes when he cries, then pokes the demon on his nose and tells him that everything is alright.

Then finally, Yoongi enters the house and everyone going silent as the child and the demon stare at one another.

Taehyung puts Hanzo down, the child not taking his eyes off Yoongi, both just blankly staring at each other, until Yoongi breaks first, falling to his knees and holding his arms out for Hanzo.

"MEOW MEOW!!"The child cries as he runs into Yoongi's arms, both crushing each other in a heart warming embrace.

No words could describe the wholesome feeling brewing inside Yoongi's heart, softening it with love and affection. The demon could only cry out his happiness, both him and child finally reunited.

"I'm so sorry Hanzo...I'm sorry for everything." he whispers.

"It's okay Meow Meow." Hanzo assures him, wiping away Yoongi's tears with his little hands. "I'm not mad at you."

"Thank you." Yoongi breaks out a small gummy smile, feeling so soft and warm inside, feeling...complete. "Your mother told me you were a brave boy today."

Hanzo happily nods, wanting to tell his meow meow all about it. "These bad men were hurting grandpa and eomma, and they tried to hurt me! So I bit one of them and called them a cunt, just like you taught me!"

Hoseok couldn't help but break out into a fit of giggles, as well as the others, including Dawon who was happy to see her son smiling again.

"That's my boy." Yoongi kisses the child on his forehead and picks him up, carrying Hanzo in his arms as he joins the others. "How is your father?" he asks Hoseok.

Dawon wonders the same, looking to her brother for more information.

"I don't know. She's still waiting in the lobby with Jin, but when he comes out, Jin will let us know." he says, looing around the room at everyone. "Let's rest up and eat a little while we wait."

"I'm not hungry Uncle Hobi." Hanzo pouts. "I want to play with meow meow!" Hanzo says, wrapping his small arms around Yoongi's neck, not wanting to ever let go.

The demon pats his large hand upon the child's back, walking over to the living room. "I brought you Mang and Shooky." The demon points over to the table where he had left the dolls.