± Gangbang Sonyeondan pt. 3 ±

"Ah shit, here we go again." Namjoon huffs out in a heavy sigh, disgruntledly rubbing the back of his neck as he and Jin walk hand and hand down the hall leading to vminkook's apartment. 

"If we don't get this over with, he's going to keep bitching about it." Jin tells him. 

"He's going to bitch about it even after it's done." Yoongi comments from behind them, both him and Hoseok following them to the apartment. 

"Well, to be fair, it's been a few months since we've all had an orgy." Hoseok says, trying to lighten up the mood, but the two demons and Jin just weren't moved. "Guys, this is all consensual. If you all don't want to be here, then you can turn back now."

"No, let's get this over with, sunshine." Yoongi mutters. "You have my full consent to fuck anyone."

"And you have mine too." Hoseok says, kissing Yoongi on the cheek. 

"Same here Jin, you have my consent to rail anyone else." Namjoon says, looking to Jin. 

Jin rolls his eyes, but couldn't help but smile. "You have my full consent to be a top, BUT, only with the others." he leans in closer, eyes narrowing, smile falling into a grin. "You're still bottoming for me."

Namjoon groans, his ass feeling tight. "Yes master."

"Wow you're whipped." Yoongi cackles, loving that Namjoon is getting put in his place. 

They arrive at the door, all of them bracing themselves for whatever fucked up roleplay idea Taehyung want's to share. 

As soon as Namjoon lifts his hand to knock on the door, it clicks, then slowly opens by itself. Yoongi can tell it's Taehyung using his powers as he sees a shadow hand slip behind the door. 

They enter the apartment, finding it dimly lit with the smell of Taehyung's cologne lingering in the air and the faint sound of jazz music playing. On the floor are small little lanterns leading to the living room.

As soon as they are all inside, the door closes from behind them, locking in place. 

"Why do they have to make this so damn dramatic." Jin mutters as he follows Namjoon to the living room, where they find Taehyung sitting on the couch, in a position with his legs up and closed together. 

In his full demon form. With the wings. 

"Welcome, to Taehyung's cabaret." Taehyung slowly opens his legs, revealing he is wearing nothing but an apron, with his cock and balls hanging out in all their glory. "Your every desire-" he sets his legs down, keeping them wide open with his dick flopping out to say hello. "-shall be fur-filled." he caresses his inner thighs, then his chest, flexing out his wings with a moan. 

"I'm fucking leaving." Namjoon turns to leave. 

"NO! Wait!" The lights turn back on, the music goes silent, and all the little candles turn off. Taehyung closes his legs and stands up, begging them not to go. "I'll behave! I promise! Please don't go!" 

Namjoon scoffs, Jin simply stares at Taehyung, and Yoongi shakes his head, not surprised anymore. 

"Where is Jimin and Jungkook?" Hoseok asks, looking around for the Busan boys. 

Right on cue they come out of the bed room, Jungkook first, shirtless and wearing tight leather pants, with a harness strapped to his chest. 

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Jin asks, staring at Jungkook's nipples peeking through the harness. 

"It was Taehyung's idea. A sexy cabaret." Jungkook says, eyes round and wide as he looks around the room, wondering why the music isn't playing. "Taehyung, what happened?"