± Power Up Pt.3 ±

"Sunshine...please talk to me." Yoongi quietly begs as he stares at the back of Hoseok's head.

Both are laying in bed, with Hoseok having his back turned to Yoongi, making the smaller male curl up into a ball as he clings onto Hoseok's shirt for attention.

They were supposed to talk when they got home, or at least thats what Hoseok said he wanted to do, but instead Hoseok went straight to his room where he took a quick shower and went to bed.

Hoseok didn't talk to Yoongi at all since coming home, and that dreadful since was starting to take a toll on Yoongi.

"Sunshine, please talk to me. Tell me anything, fuck even yell at me if you want to, just don't push me away." Yoongi gulps down the urge to cry, but it shoots back up into a whine, catching Hoseok's attention.

"I know you are confused and upset, but let me explain." He nudges himself up against Hoseoks back, gently rubbing his nose along the nape of Hoseoks neck, like a kitten yearning for its owers attention.

"Hoseok, please don't be mad at me." Yoongi quietly pleads, his low gravely voice hitches with a sob.

Hoseok turns around to now face Yoongi, an expression of concern overlapping his features. His heart yanks into turmoil upon seeing his precious baby boy cry.

"My little kitten, please don't cry." He says, wiping away Yoongi's tears before reaching down to interlock their hands. "I'm not mad at you... I'm just confused." Hoseok says, his brows furrow the more he tries to wrap his head around everything he just found out.

"You never told me you had an ex girlfriend."

Yoongi eagerly nods, tightening his grip on Hoseok's hands for more comfort. "Allow me to explain everything, starting with my ex." Yoongi lets Hoseok go so he can sit up straight, with his back against the headboard.

Hoseok mirrors his movement, both now sitting side to side, with Hoseok taking Yoongi's hand again, urging him to continue.

"Jeon Soyeon was a nasty evil queen who I was with over a thousand years ago." Yoongi visibly cringes at the memory of her. "She was cruel and vile...loved to hurt and humiliate her people." 

"Yet you were with her." Hoseok comments.

Yoongi slowly nods to that. "Back then...I was a very different man....I was a real monster, someone who I never want you to ever see." Yoongi says, looking down to his ring.

"Long story short, she became obsessed with me, until she eventually was executed by her own people. I didn't give a shit after she died and went on with my life without a second thought of her."

"You never loved her?" Hoseok asks, but there was no jealousy behind those words, just curiosity. Yoongi hardly ever talks about his past and Hoseok respects it, but this was something that couldn't be ignored. "I'm asking because you called her your ex."

"Well, I wasn't in love with her." Yoongi mutters, his breathing becoming heavy as he closes his eyes and slowly gulps. "It was Agust D."

"Who?" Hoseok blinks in confusion.

"He was another form of mine." Says Yoongi as he opens his eyes and looks to Hoseok. "Yoonji wasn't the only form I had. There was another, far more sinister and far more dangerous than Yoonji."

Hoseok thinks back on it, on all the times Yoongi turned into Yoonji. Not once did he ever encounter another form that was dangerous...unless...

"That one time when I bottomed for you. Your hair turned blonde."

"That was him, or a glimpse of him." Yoongi admits. "I was ashamed to admit it to you because I was afraid you'd be scared of me."

Hoseok nods in understanding. Back then he was still getting used to being around a demon, especially a demon like Yoongi.

"I would have been scared, but I also would have learned to accept it because I love you and all parts of you. Good or bad." Hoseok cups the side of Yoongi chubby cheek, swiping away a stray tear as he brings his face close to Yoongi.

Yoongi's heart swells with admiration for Hoseok. He truly is lucky to have such a wonderful man who keeps his heart warm with love and affection.

"I'm still skeptical about the fallen angel issue, but I trust you and your judgments. If you say there is danger, then tell me what can I do to help." Hoseok says as he hugs Yoongi, giving him so much love Yoongi's heart aches with happiness.

"Thank you so much for believing in me." Yoongi says as he nuzzles his face into the side of  Hoseok's next. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Yoongi." Hoseok whispers as he holds Yoongi close while planting soft kisses upon Yoongi's cheeks, making sure his kitten knows he is loved.

They lay back onto the sheets, pressing their bodies close as they begin to lazily make out.

Bot unaware of the small orb of light just outside their window.

In mid suck of Yoongi's tongue, Hoseok parts his lips with a groan and sits up. "I gotta take a piss."

Yoongi snorts. "Really sunshine? Can it wait? We were in the middle of a soft moment."

"You want me to pee on the bed instead?" Yoongi scowls at that and shakes his head no.  "Then give me a sec while I go to the bathroom." Hoseok kisses Yoongi on the cheek before rolling off the bed and heading to the bathroom.

Yoongi huffs out a breath and sits at the edge of the bed, eagerly waiting for his sunshine to come back. As he waits, he suddenly feels thirsty and decides to go to the kitchen to get some water.

Still being unaware of the orb that has entered the apartment and is floating just above him, orbiting in a circle before shooting itself into his back, the force alone slams Yoongi against the fridge. 

Yoongi lets out a choked gasp, eyes wide with shock as pain engulfs him, just like it did with Namjoon and Taehyung.

He falls the to ground and convulses, eyes rolling into the back of his head as his back arches off the ground with a crack.

Yoongi silently screams as that pain wraps around him, taking hold of his muscles and shooting into his skull like a jackhammer.

Suddenly he finds himself laughing, but it was distorted and demonic, and his eyes glow a deep shade of red as his hair momentarily goes blonde before fading to black.

As soon as it started, the pain slowly stops and Yoongi lays on the ground in a daze, with his head spinning at what the hell just happened.

Hoseok comes running out of the room and finds Yoongi on the ground. He rushes to Yoongi's side, helping sit up and holding him close, right away he notices how cold Yoongi's skin feels.

"Yoongi, what happened?" Hoseok asks as he cups Yoongi's face, gently tapping his fingers along Yoongi's cheeks to stir him from his daze.

Yoongi blinks a few times, then gives Hoseok a gummy smile as he feels his powers flowing inside him.

"Namjoon was right." He says as his eyes glow red and form into slits, the same process as Namjoon and Taehyung.

"Our powers have returned."

++++

Soyeon drops the glass of water with a gasp leaving her body as she feels a malevolent energy sweep through her like a twister.

"It's him." She says, looking out the window at the midnight sky, with her heart bursting with joy inside her chest because the moment she has waited a thousand years for, has finally come.

"My king has returned."