± Finding Hanzo ±

Everyone met up at Jin's place early in the morning, all ready for the trip to Gwangju. 

"Jungkook, do you have your drivers license?" Jin asks, putting away everyone's bags in the trunk. It's about a four hour drive, but Jin wasn't planning on driving all four hours, so he and Jungkook agreed to take turns. He'd do the first two hours, then Jungkook the second. 

"Yeah, and Jimin hyung too incase both of us are too tired." Jungkook tells him. 

"Excellent.' Jin pats him on the shoulder. "Is everyone set?" He asks, looking at the group inside the car. 

Namjoon is sitting up front, face twisted into a grimace. "Yes babe." he replies, feeling his ass sting from last night's punishments. Jin went really hard on him, to the point where the demon passed out a few times, but the human slapped him back into reality, fucking Namjoon until the demon couldn't even remember his own name. Then after that, Jin fucked him again in the shower, and told Namjoon he was not allowed to heal himself, saying that he needs to take the pain like a man. 

In the back seat was Jimin and Taehyung, both cuddled close and holding hands, waiting for Jungkook to join them. Taehyung and Jimin made up, both not a fan of fighting each other. The demon promised the human that he will be on his best behavior today, but he also reminded Jimin that whatever he says is to not be taken seriously.

In the last row of the car, is Yoongi and Hoseok. Both have been quiet since they arrived, especially Yoongi, who was visibly upset while holding Hanzo's Mang and Shooky dolls. When Hoseok woke up that morning, Yoongi wasn't in bed. That startled the human, until he found Yoongi already dressed and sitting in the living room, staring down at the dolls. 

Yoongi was so upset that he had to go back to Hanzo's room one more time and get the dolls, knowing the child would be so happy to have them back, and also because the dolls have Hanzo's scent on them, which is helping Yoongi cope. 

"It's going to be okay Yoongi. We will see him again." Hoseok touches Yoongi's thigh, gently rubbing it to comfort the demon. 

Yoongi hums in response, keeping his head down, gaze focused on the dolls. 

"You look a little weak Yoongi." Taehyung says, turning around to face them, noticing how pale and gaunt Yoongi is looking. "Did you eat?"

"No." Hoseok answers, knowing Yoongi wont say a word. "He didn't even want breakfast."

Taehyung lets out an overly dramatic gasp. Jimin slaps his arm, telling him to leave Yoongi alone. "But this is serious!" Taehyung tells Jimin. 

Yoongi always has his breakfast in the morning, it's his favorite meal. So for him to deny his breakfast meant this is very serious. 

But not serious enough for Taehyung to keep his mouth shut. 

"So, if you don't want your breakfast, can I have it?" 

In a instant, Yoongi snaps his head up, eyes blaring crimson red, fangs on full display as a grotesque snarl seethes though his teeth, a sound so low and demonic that it frightens everyone in the car. 

Jimin begins to whimper, scared of this side of Yoongi, Taehyung leans away from the seat, shocked how Yoongi growled at him. He always busts Yoongi's balls, but the demon has never retaliated like this before. 

"Leave him alone." Namjoon scolds Taehyung, grabbing the demon by the hair and making him sit away from Yoongi. "And you." he looks to Yoongi, eyes glowing red. " Calm yourself. We will never get Hanzo back if you are going to lose control." he says, looking up at Yoongi's hair which was slowly fading to blonde.