± Surprise Attack ±

The devil mindlessly strums her manicured fingers along her oak wood desk, half lidded eyes drawn on the computer screen before her as she ponders what the hell she was going to write in her next story.

But no matter how long she stares at the screen, nothing manifests, which pissed her off, causing her to slam her laptop shut with a disgruntled sigh.

Writers block is a bitch.

But its was much more than just writers block that got the devils mind in a bind.

It was what Namjoon had told her that caused her mind to fall in a stir.

Have you ever been in love?

The devil scoffs, her lips curving into a tight-lipped grin as she leans back in her leather chair and tilts her head back, fixing her gaze up at the glass ceiling.

Love.

Such a blind emotion.

She thinks that way because she was blinded by it once, letting her become ignorant to the reality before her, making her see what it wants her to see.

Until it was all too late.

Now that feeling was nothing more than a faded memory, locked away in the darkest reaches of her heart, never to surface again.

In fact, it's been so long that she no longer knows what it feels like to love or be loved in return.

It's better that way, for that she would rather go on without it, then to be blinded by it again.

A soft whine touches her ear, breaking her out of her thoughts and shifting her gaze next to the Minotaur who was standing next to her desk with a concerned expression on his face.

"It's okay Mino. I'm fine." She tells him, yet the beast whines again, like a dog worrying over his master.

He lifts his hand, gently placing it over hers, still giving her a whine. The devil pulls her hand away, assuring the beast that she is fine and to worry over her. 

Mino was not convinced.

The beast knows his master very well, and he sworn to serve her and all her needs, including her happiness. If the devil says she's fine, he knows she's not.

If anyone says they are fine, it really means they are not.

A black mist slowly forms over his body, taking over the Minotaur completely before shifting away, revealing his true human form.

Kim Jonghyun.

Jonghyun walks around the devil's desk until he stands before her, then gets on his knees and rests his head on her lap. "Mistress, please tell me what seems to be bothering you?" He asks with his honey dripped voice while giving her an innocent puppy eyed stare.

The devil couldn't resist a smile as she runs her fingers through his silky soft hair, breathing out slowly in comfort. "I have alot on my mind. Nothing unusual." She tells him.

Jonghyun nods in understanding. The devil is a very busy woman who has to deal with demons and souls everyday, then after that update her stories on her computer. Sometimes he would look over her shoulder while she writes her stories, becoming fascinated by her sick twisted mind.

But in this case, he senses something else was off. When she returned from seeing Namjoon, she had been frowning alot, which alarmed him.

"Mistress, has someone upset you?" He asks as he rises to his feet. "If that's the case, then I shall punish them with my cock." He says with a straight face as he goes to unbuckle his belt.