6: A pair of lips :O

Seung Hyun POV:

Soo Ji walks ahead of me. I chuckle. She's kind of cute in her own little, awkward ways. I kept my gaze on her. She walks inside the school; I, on the other hand, am still walking. I'm so slow. Better catch up with her, so I can use my super seduction, sexy tricks! :D Imagining her expressions, I literally laughed at the thought. Interrupting me, a voice spoke out behind me.

"Oppa!" An annoying voice called out to me. Let me guess; Jessica is here. I walked faster to avoid her, but she ran up to me and clasped her arm with my arm. She held on tightly.

"Oppa, stop ignoring me." She said with aegyo. I preyed her death grip off my arm.

*Just walk away Seung Hyun. Just walk away*

You know how girls use aegyo (cuteness) to get what they want or they just think it sounds cute? Well she definitely didn't do it right. Jessica just sounds too fake.

"Oppa!!! I want to talk to you." She whined again, this time she trailed her fingers down my arm to my hand. She gripped it hardly.

I wasn't shocked at all. I've been around these kind of fake girls long enough to know that they only want me for my popularity. I shook her hand off. The bond between her hand and mine were loosened to the point where I could barely tell I was touching her hand. I shook my hand again, this time, my right hand was released. Jessica tried again and I was caught-yet again-in her trap.

*She's so freaking persistent. It's bothersome and annoying.*

"Can you STOP, please? And I'm asking nicely." I said with emphasis on stop. I, then took off her hand off mine for the millionth time. She scoffed. I don't want people thinking something is going on especially with someone with the status of 'Drama Slut' in our school.  

*Finally, she gave up. She knows I have no interest on her.*

Continuing to walk forward, I felt a strong grip on my shoulder. What does she want know? I prepared for a whining speech. I turned around to have a pair of lips on mine. Not just any pair of lips, but Jessica's. On mine? =_=

My mind was off somewhere that it took me way too long to take her demon lips off mine. I wiped my lips. She tried to slip her tongue in before I pushed her away. One word... GROSS.

EWWWWWW. EWWWWWW. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

"I knew you would like it oppa." She giggled 'innocently'. I have just had enough of her and her annoying, bitchy ways. Plus she doesn't have the right to kiss MY lips.

"No. I did NOT like it. Leave me alone or else I'll get a restraining order against you. Arasseo (you got it)?" I said harshly, with an emotionless tone matching my disgusted face.

I walked away. This is seriously ruining my perfect day. It started off perfectly and now it goes downhill. I should've known good things never and will never last for me. I filled up with emotion and rage. I stormed off.

"I WILL GET YOU TO BE MY BOYFRIEND. WHATEVER IT TAKES CHOI SEUNG HYUN. I WILL DEFINITELY HAVE YOU." A distant voice yelled behind me. It was Jessica's voice. No one would say something so stupid and ignorant.

"I'd like to see you try." I mumbled, slightly amused of the ridiculous response.

Soo Ji POV:

Seung Hyun enters the class. He looked pissed. I wonder what's wrong.

*Wait, what am I thinking? No, Kim Soo Ji. He is the enemy! I'm not supposed to worry about the enemy!*

I sat in my seat for a while fighting with myself- in my head- until I made the decision to ask Seung Hyun what was wrong.

*I mean it's the least I could do, right? He did save me, so I should pay him back right?* I nodded in agreement with myself. I walked over to his seat which was just four tables to the right of me.