41: Snow On Christmas Eve

I decided to give you guys an early Christmas present :D I hope you guys will read and love it 

Please read :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key's POV

Seung Hyun and I sit next to each other with the doctor in charge of Soo Ji in front of us. He told us that after these few weeks that they observed her and said that they must take action--they must proceed to the next stage, the operation. 

"Please you have to do whatever you must to save her." Seung Hyun said to the doctor in front of us. 

He nodded. "Of course. But I must say Kim Soo Ji-ssi is the most mind-boggling patient we have ever gotten. I have no idea why she's in a coma because her injuries were minor compared to the patients we usually get. Maybe it's just trauma or stress that put her into there, but I will definitely do my best. Her surgery will begin in an hour. Please contact her family. Thank you, that'll be all." The doctor bowed to us. 

Seung Hyun sighs heavily beside me. He's been in so much stress, he really does deserve some sleep. 

"How about you go to sleep. You're not looking any better than yesterday. I'll wake you up before she has her surgery and I'll take care of the whole thing." He only nodded. Then he proceeded to sit on the chair next to Soo Ji's bed where she laid for weeks. 

I proceeded to calling her mom to tell her of all the things that's happening and to tell her to come to the hospital. 

"Ahjumma? It's Kibum," 

***

Everyone was on edge, despite their calm exterior. Everyone was sitting but their hands never ceased to stop moving. They were sitting on the balance between life and death, Soo Ji's. 

The door of the operation room opened wide open. The doctors came out with their surgery attire. 

Seung Hyun and Key stood up in their feet immediately, approaching the doctors. 

"She's going to be okay. She'll just need rest and lost of vitamins and water. She'll be situated in her room in a few minutes. Please don't bombard the patient." He smiled and then continued to leave. 

The room turned into a mixtures of happy sobs and relieved sighs. They had been waitng for too long for her to come back that it seemed to a miracle that Christmas brought early. 

The boys embraced each other, relieved after everything they had been through. 

***

Seung Hyun POV

We walked in to the room that Soo Ji was situated in. Everyone became still. She moved her head over to our direction. a small smile crept on her lips. Oh, how I longed to see her smile--finally she was awake. Joy flled me--from my toes to the top of of my head. Nothing was better than this. A Christmas miracle as some may say. This is all I can ask for. 

"Key. Seung Hyun. Have you been well?" She spoke hoarsely and quietly--she was, as far as I can tell, still in pain, but nevertheless, she was happy to back. 

"Miserable, Soo Ji-ah. I didn't know how to live without you." Key spoke; he tells her everything. It made me wonder if I would do the same--if I could tell her everything that I feel. 

She chuckles. "You don't really mean that. I was only gone for a few days--it's practically nothing, oppa." Key sighed with relief when she spoke the endearment--he was as relieved by her presence as I was. 

We both sat on the two chairs facing her bed. My heart was beating as hard as a drum; only she could've done this to me. 

My eyes graze by the window and I smiled. Snow on Christmas Eve; what a perfect way to welcome Christmas day. 

"Look Soo Ji-ah, snow." I whisper quietly. 

She looks at me and smiles as if she had forgotten the things that happened before the incident. 

"Wahh~. Today is a great day to be conscious." She says giggling to herself. 

And for a few minutes, we just watched the snowflakes fall from the sky. Everything looked peaceful. Everything was just great. 

***

Christmas Day, 12:00

PLAY THE SONG------------>

Key POV

We were alone in the room, just me and Soo Ji.

"I really was lost without you. You know, I broke down crying just on the possibility that you might leave me. It was difficult."  

She looked at me with eyes that were happy to see me. She greeted me with so much familarity and love--it almost makes me fall in love with her all over again. 

"I--I was really--I just missed you so much!" I leaned over and I kissed her forehead with enough gentleness to make her feel the love that it almost feels overwhelming, if she could feel it. 

"I missed you too. I had dreams about you. And Seung Hyun. And sometimes I could feel you guys with me. It's weird." She smiled lightly and beautifully under the moonlight. 

"We were with you. We're always with you, Soo Ji-ah. Never forget that." I leaned over and I caressed her cheek with my hands. I hadn't touched her like this in a long time; it made my hands tremble. 

She smiled and leaned over to me. She pecked my cheeks when her soft lips. Then we pressed our foreheads together. 

"Thank you." She said while smiling. 

"What would I do without you?" I whispered to myself. 

 "Merry Christmas, Jinnie-ah." 

"Merry Christmas, oppa."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Merry Christmas everyone! I can't believe that FWY (previously FFAJ) has reached 100K and I am just very happy. This is definitely the best present anyone could have. I poured so much of myself into this story and I just want to say that you guys have been so supporting and I would love to thank you all with this special Christmas story. I wouldn't here without you guys! I love you all so much really! 

So how was this for Soo Ji's comeback after almost 2 months? XD I was going to make you guys wait longer for her to come back, but the Christmas holiday spirit got to me and I wanted to give you all a nice present for Christmas this year, whether you celebrate CHristmass or not :) 

I haven't asked this question in a long time, but how about now? 

Team Key or Team Seung Hyun? :D 

Thanks everyone for reading this and always being there for me. I really appreciate it :* 

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year! <3 It has been an awesome year of love and support. Thank you again! 

Saranghe!

-AsianBabe :) 

P.S. If you liked this chapter, please feel free to comment below, vote, fan, and send me a message sometimes on my kik, if you have one. 

KIK: AsianBabeK