26: Coping with Everything~•°•~

Soo Ji POV:

I woke up, just right now. I smiled because I had a good dream and glanced over to the floor, to the floor. where Key used to sleep, but a frown, replaced my smile. I forgot he left... Already.

"I must move on, right?" I tried to come up with a smile and eventually, it became one, I guess.

*Don't want to be late.* I thought as I stood up from my bed, thinking about how I'm going to get through school.

***

I came into school and I was greeted by a face that I haven't seen a long time.

Daeung's.

"Annyeong, Soo Ji-ah!" He waved cutely towards me and showed me a cute smile.

"Oh, Daesung-ah! What's up?" I smiled.

"Not much. Ummm~ I just wanted to see how you were doing because I heard that just last week, Key decided to go to America. You're okay, right?"

The mention of his name made me think of him.

"Oh, umm, yeah. I'm fine." He looked at me in a weird way.

"You sure?" He raised one of his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah." I grinned, a little bit.

"Okay, just making sure. Didn't want you to be, you know, all sad and alone. How about you hang out with us, this lunch? I'm sure everyone misses you, already. It'll be fun. What do you say?"

Without thought, I nodded my head.

"Yay!" He giggled.

"Now, come on. I'll walk you to class!" He gave me an eye smile before he dragged me by my arms.

Key POV

I watched appa, lie lifeless in his bed- his face was pale and emotionless and his hair, nearly gone. For the longest time, I watched him and not once, has he showed any signs of consciousness.

The door opened, showing eomma come through the room. She pulled on a smile, when she saw me.

In a whisper, she talked to me. "Kibum-ah, gwenchana? I can take over looking after him, if you're tired." She tried to make me feel better than I actually do, at the moment.

"I'm fine, eomma." I smiled a little bit, to clear up her frowning, worried face.

"Okay, Kibum-ah. Thanks again for helping. Ever since your appa got sick, I've been all alone, taking care of him and handling the company by myself. It's great to have someone helping me out. Now, if only he gets better- then everything would be perfect." She looks at the ground. I see her eyes, slightly tearing up.

I stood up and I touched her shoulder. "Eomma, everything is going to be fine. I told and her, as she sniffled.

*Everthing is going to be alright.* I tried to convince myself with the same words.

***

Soo Ji POV

"I'll see you later, Soo Ji-ah!" Daesung waves to me, as I was just about to enter the classroom.

"Okay, see you!" I smiled, feeling lighthearted.

I enter the room to see Seung Hyun, motioning me to go near him.

I walked up to him and he smiles. "How are you holding up?" He smiles, shyly.

"I'm okay, I guess. It's kind of hard, adjusting, you know, since my best friend left and I have no one, now."

"Yeah, I know, but I'm hear for you... and the boys!" He added, a pink blush creeping up his cheeks.

"Oh yeah." I laughed. "Thanks, Seung Hyun. You're not too bad." I smiled.

"I-" The teacher came into the room and began scolding us.

"Sit down, Soo Ji-ah!" He yelled, annoyingly.

"Ne, soengsaengnim." I bowed my head and walked over to my seat.

As I was walking over to my seat, I caught Kai's eyes on mine. He smiled towards me; I returned the smile, as I sat.

★★★

AN: Today, I have no one because... Well, just because. Short update.. I know :( But I'll write longer on my next update :) It's my birthday today so I'm happy :D I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 so I can type as much as I can :D Well, thanks for giving me the greatest gift of all: Supporting me and my stories. I love you guys!!! :*

Saranghe!!

-AsianBabe♡