5: Were you the one who saved me? ♥

*When something is inside these star things that means she's talking to herself in her mind*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo Ji POV:

I opened my eyes. I see two blurred figures in front of me.

*Where am I?*

"Noona, you're awake." Seungri and Daesung said with concern.

I tried to sit up, but I was stopped by the sharp pain that was still there because of the hits I got. I went back to lying down then I just realized that I'm in a hospital.

*How did I get here? All I remembered was I was at school.*

I faced Seungri who was looking at me with an extremely worried look.

"Seungri-ssi were you the one who brought me here?" I asked with a groggy voice.

"Aniyo." He shook his head.

I pointed my finger at Daesung. He smiled, but said no.

*Then, how did I get here? Will anyone tell me?* I really need to find out who brought me here.

The door slid open. I saw Jiyong and Taeyang enter.

Taeyang rushed to my bed and held my hand. "Gwenchana?" Taeyang asked with a worried tone.

I smiled and nodded.

*I swear this guy is going kill me with his overwhelming cuteness._*

Snapping out of my insane habit of talking to myself, I asked them a question.

"But can someone tell me who brought me here?"

"Ah. Seung Hyun hyung brought you here," Jiyoung said. "He was really worried about you. He even rushed you here after he found you." He finished.

"Maybe he's not actually a bad guy. I mean he did save me, but there was also that time where he confronted me and insisted that I like him. Haha. Funny." Not aware of what I was doing, I said this out loud.

"He did that?" Daesung asked.

"Omo. Did I think out loud?" I mumbled to myself.

All the boys laughed. "You did think out loud and you did it again just now." Seungri said.

I blushed embarrassingly. After blushing like an utter fool, I wondered what I thought I would never think about and asked them a question, yet again.

"Can you tell me where Seung Hyun is?" I asked.

*Why am I wondering?*

Jiyong told me he went to somewhere, but he didn't say where.

*What would he be doing?*

The doctor interrupted my thoughts by saying how my condition was.

"Soo Ji-ssi you have recovered quickly for someone who had a slight internal bleeding. You can rest here for a night and you should be all good to go tomorrow morning, just in time for school." The doctor said.

"Kamsahampnida (thank you)." I said, bowing slightly because of the lingering pain.

Then he took his leave, after listening to my response.

The boys stayed with me until visiting hours were over and the nurse told them to leave. I was left there to stay bored and watch whatever was on. By the time I searched the whole TV for something good to watch, it was already 9 o'clock. There was nothing good to watch, so must as well go to sleep. I laid down on the bed and adjusted the height of the bed with the controller. Before I knew it, I drifted off into a deep sleep.