36: A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

***FOUL LANGUAGE AND IT'S SORT OF CREEPY*** You'll know at the spot :) Enjoy reading everyone ^-^

Author POV

A loud boom was emitted by a close of a steel door. The five men carried Soo Ji, her body distributed amongst the hands of the men. They walked in an army-like way, their feet stomping in a constant rhythm.

"Place her there on the floor and then get out!" The blond girl shouted in a manner of a criminal.

***

Soo Ji POV

"Soo Ji-ah, wake up! You need to wake up. You're in much greater trouble than you will expect. Wake up, honey."

I, suddenly, popped in a white cloud. I looked around me, I was confused. I didn't know what I was doing here. Was Appa trying to tell me something important?

I hadn't seen or talked to him in a while. The last time I saw him or heard him was the time Jessica kidnapped me and it was ages ago, about five months ago.

"That's right. I'm here. How are you darling?" I looked behind me and I was right. It was Appa.

"Long time no see Soo Ji-ah. I don't have much time to talk, so I'm going straight to the point--you're in trouble."

"I'm in trouble?" I almost sound as if I was stupid. Of course I was in trouble; I'm always in trouble.

"You are in trouble, but don't worry, someone is coming to save you." I still couldn't see my father; it was always like this.

"Appa, the person that is in charge of this whole thing, can you tell me who it is?" I asked, looking around, but I couldn't see him anywhere; white smoke blocked my eyes from seeing anything.

"I'm afraid I can't, but I know, for sure, that you will know in a few minutes. The drug they injected you is bound to wear of soon and I'm pretty sure. Look we don't have enough time, but I want you to know that I will always be looking over you. So don't ever worry and whenever you feel scared or alone, just know that Appa is here for you okay?"

I nodded my head. "Okay. I'll try to remember that. Ummm, appa?"