17: The Boys (Naked: Part 2) ~•°•~

AN: This is a continuation of Naked okay? Just to clear up any confusion if there are any. Anyway... I'll just leave it at that and I hope you enjoy :3 Another AN is at the end, so make sure to read it :)

Key's POV:

I looked over my shoulder to find Soo Ji snuggled up in the car seat, still pushed back to a comfortable position.

I was hesitant if I should wake her up or let her sleep for a little more, but I made a decision and I eventually ended up waking her up.

"Key?" She mumbles, sleepily.

*Oh my. That's cute.*

"Wake up." I heard myself coo, unintentionally.

"Are we there yet?" She yawns.

"Yep and guess where?" I asked, sounding excited.

She immediately jumps up and started to look excited.

"Mwo, mwo?!" She asks me with a change of tone.

"Take a long for yourself." I said as I got out of the car. I looked at the clear blue sky and at the rolling waves.

[AN: Can you guess where we are readers? If you said the beach, you are correct! A cookie for you! Yay! ]

"Wah~ THE BEACH!! I haven't been here in such a long time. Thanks for bringing me here, oppa." She smiles.

"But it's too bad I didn't bring my bathing suit, it would've been nice to swim." Her expression changes.

*Is there a nearby beach shop or something?* I scanned the place to find a shack that had a sign that said 'Surfing Shop'.

"Oh! Soo Ji-ah, let's go somewhere." I grabbed her hand and led her to the shack, holding a tiny speck of hope, that there would be bathing suits there for her, so that she could have fun.

We arrived at the shack. From a far, it looked like a small cabin, but from up close it was actually bigger than it looked.

"Come on. Let's get you something." I smiled at her.

"Aniya, you don't have to, really. I don't want you wasting money on me." She said humbly.

*Oh, Soo Ji-ah. You really are clueless aren't you?*

"I want to waste my money on you, okay? Now go inside and see if there is anything that appeals to you. It's fine, really. I'm doing this because I want to." I explained to her. At first, she was very hesitant, but she gave in and just went inside.

***

"How about this, oppa?" She held up a hot pink bikini.

"Umm~ whatever makes you happy is fine with me." I said awkwardly.

You have to admit, if you were a guy, you would think it's awkward too, you know? I don't know maybe it's just me.

"You know what. I'm going to look at the guy section and you call me over when you are done. Okay?" I asked.

"Okay." She smiled and went back to searching the rack of bathing suits.

***

Soo Ji's POV:

"OPPA! I found it!" I exclaimed as I looked at the light purple bikini.

It had a pretty, flower design and when I tried it on, let's just say I looked good in it.

Key oppa walks up to me and smiles. "Are you ready to pay?"

I nodded my head, feeling happy with the bikini I had chosen.