18: Valentine's Day ♥

Soo Ji's POV:

Today is Valentines Day and I can only imagine the things that will happen today.

I picked myself up and rushed to the bathroom to get ready for school. It's been days since the beach day and nothing played in my mind, except Seung Hyun and Key talking. I don't know why, but it seems that I'm always having to pick between them.

I don't know... Maybe it's just me, overthinking things. Again...

***

Key's POV:

"KEY!! Hurry up!!!!" I hear Soo Ji yelling from the bottom floor of the house.

"Arasseo!" I announced back, yelling in my big voice.

I quickly picked up my black, plain backpack and swung it over my shoulder, carrying it. Then, I ran down the stairs as fast as I can, meeting Soo Ji's worried face.

"Don't frown! It's not pretty when you do." I spoke, making her furrowing eyebrows soften up, as she pulled a smile on.

"There it is. Now come one, let's go!" I smiled back.

I waved to Ahjumma and Joonie, who are both eating breakfast and sitting down. They both waved back, with the daily 'Take care!' from Ahjumma and the cute 'Annyeong, appa!' from Joonie. Then, Soo Ji drags me, using her hands clutching on to mine and we walked to school, hoping we weren't late yet.

***

Soo Ji's POV:

"Soo Ji-ah," I heard Key say, next to me.

"Mmmm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah,"

"What if I like this girl, but she doesn't know that I like her, what can I do?" He whispered.

"Well, you can always tell her." Plainly, I answered his question.

"Oh okay. But how can I do it?" He stuttered, as if he was nervous about something.

"Hmmm... Well since it's Valentines Day, you can do something special.. Like give her flowers? I don't know... I really suck at these kind of things, but I'm sure whatever is fine, as long as it is meaningful."