21: Terrified O_O

Soo Ji's POV

"Jessica," I uttered, shock covering the mention of her name.

She only smirked, her cheekbones sculpted and her eyes full of hate. She then looked over to her side, showing her two friends. The same ones who gave me internal bleeding, yes them.

"Hello, little bitch." Her devious laugh covered and filled the dark and musty room.

I shivered as I hear her voice. Nothing is ever as scary as her and her posse, nothing and right now, I'm absolutely TERRIFIED. I looked at her, not being able to say a word, for a bandanna was covering my voice's way.

"Yah! Take off the mouth cover. I want to hear her beg for her life." She laughs and smirks, at the same time, yelling towards her friend.

The friend nods in fear as she moves towards me. I could see her face and I could tell that she didn't want to do anything bad, but she followed Jessica's order.

"Mianhe," she whispers towards me with a frown drawn across her face.

I looked at her and nodded slightly as if to say 'it's okay'. She carefully untangled the bandanna, so that I wasn't hurt. I felt relieved the moment the cover left my lips, the side of my lips were aching, and I was pretty sure that it had cuts and bruises, but my hands were tied up, leaving my lips helpless.

"What happened to you, Soo Ji-ah?! Who could have possibly done this?" Jessica acted innocent, mocking me.

I felt my blood boil and my stomach turn. She's such a BITCH.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked her, while I tried my best to not explode on her at the moment.

"Just making sure you straighten up." She stated adding her smirk afterwards.

"But what's this going to do? Nothing. I left Seung Hyun alone and I barely talk to him, so what is this about now?" The words stung her one by one, it seems like she didn't get it.

"You don't get it do you?" For a second, I thought she actually felt pity for me, but I was nothing, but wrong.

"Then-"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SLAP

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My cheeks stung like a bee sting, but even worse. I could've swore my cheeks were bleeding from her razor-sharp, perfectly polished nails. Yet again, I couldn't do anything about it. Almost instantly, the air filled with the odor of blood. My blood.

"J-Jessica." Both of her friends looked at me with horror in her eyes. The other girl who untied my mouth cover, slipped away, leaving me helpless and hopeless.