Our Game Show Marriage Preview (new fanfic)

This is a preview of my new Fanfic. I already uploaded a page like this, but wattpad I guess deleted it? The name is: Our Game Show Marriage (GD Fanfiction)

"Today you will be going to take part in a game show, well it's practically a reality show. It's a new game show that takes famous Korean stars and pairs them to show how they interact with each other when they get married. Of course, it's a pretend marriage, but I want you to take part in the game show, to make you even more popular in the business. But one thing you must remember you mustn't fall in love with your assigned husband. I know it won't happen, but you know, just in case it happens. Do you understand?" Manager Choi said.

I nodded.

He continued to explain more about the game show.

"One season of this game show lasts for a whole year, so you have to spend a whole year with him. You will be paired with your husband according to how your personalities are, whether they are opposite or very similar."

"Will I still be able to work on other things while I'm doing this show?"

"Of course, you can't abandon your other responsibilties." He said strictly.

"Am I aloud to know who my 'husband' is going to be?" I asked curiously.

"Not at this moment, but they will tell you when you reach the filming today, but I do know. I won't tell you, though, to keep it a surprise. You'll know when we arrive there in five minutes." He said mischievously.

"Okay, so the special place we're going to right now was this wasn't it?"

"Yes, you are correct. If you have any problems call me. Also, he isn't supposed to do anything with you. It's just for show, always remember that!" He said like an over protective parent.

I smiled and nodded as if I was the child.

"Oh we're here." Manager Choi exclaims.

Please read it if you like it. Thank you! I already uploaded the first chapter. I will upload sometime this week because it's winter break.

So look out for that! Well, annyeong!

-AsianBabe (: