34: Unexpected Guest (Pt. 2) [CONTEST?]

The Unexpected Guest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. I have 41k reads!!!!! YAHHHH~~~~~~ celebration!!! I really want to thank you all for reading my writing and supporting me. I want to make a contest for my followers, so comment if you want to participate in the contest. I really want to make a contest, so make sure to comment!! I already have everything planned out! Okay, have fun reading!~ There is another AN in the end! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seung Hyun POV

I just woke up from the sound of Onew snoring; I never knew that someone could make that loud of a sound. I looked around to see almost everyone sleeping. And then, there are those people who are listening to music, reading, and watching movies, but there were only a few. I looked ahead of me to see both Key and Soo Ji sleeping. Their heads swayed around looking for a surface to touch and rest on. I watchfully looked at their heads and I glared at them both. The heads wanted to be together.

They swayed and ran close to each other.

I felt my hand move closer to the hands and I blocked it's way.

HAHAHAHA.

I smiled a little, feeling better about myself.

To be honest, I felt jealous. They had a history- they were childhood friends who were seperated, but were brought closer and are now living together.

How?

How could this have happened?

Were they really destined to be together?

I don't know, but that's the way it looks like. Sometimes, I think that I was placed here just to be a burden and an obstacle to them and their relationship. There must be a reason why I felt this way in the first place. Maybe someday I'lll know the purpose.

Someday.

"I hope it'll come quicker."

Soo Ji POV

I woke to a touch to my head. I turned around to see almost no motion- everyone was asleep. I looked behind me to see Onew, Kai, and Seung Hyun to the far corner near the window. I remained silent, watching him think. Not once has he looked at me, that at least worked to my advantage.

"I hope it'll come quicker." He whispered before he went back to sleep.

"Come quicker?" I thought out loud; I had no idea what he was thinking about.