Chapter 17: The World Has Turned And Left Me Here

Andi finds herself on a dark path. Cold air and darkness surrounding her. She hears whispers of her name behind her. Turning around every direction to find where the voice is coming from. Once more, Andi turns around at a ninety degree angle. She finds herself staring at a young girl who looks doesn't look older then twelve.

Chestnut brown hair that ends at her chest and bright brown eyes that you can see the light in them from far away. Pale skin, fragile body. Why is she with Andi? Especially in the dark? Only Andi knows that answer.

"Alyssa!" She shouts the girl's name. Assuming it's her name.

The girl runs starts to run away. But not towards Andi. The other direction. Andi starts chasing her. Her leather boots tap against the street but sounds as if she is running on glass and is going to shatter underneath her. Alyssa can't run faster then Andi giving her a chance to catch up.

"Alyssa!" Andi grabs her off the ground and into her arms.

"Don't let them hurt him Andi!" She cries in Andi's arms.

"Who?" Andi questions as she lets her stand. "Who are you talking about?"

"You must wake up." She whispers.

Andi shakes her head looking down at her sister. "Alyssa you're not making sense-"

"He needs your help Andi! Wake up!"

All of a sudden light blinds Andi, closing her eyes. Once she opens them, just like blinking, she sees a light bulb in her face. The light makes her turn her head to her right. She stares at the ground but catches a glimpse in the back of her eye. She realizes her arms are stuck to chains on her wrists that hang beside her. She pulls her arms up but they pull her wrists back. The chains are connected to the ground. Now she knows for sure is she's sitting on a chair.

She thinks to herself, Where am I? What happened-wait I was kidnapped wasn't I?

More questions Andi stumbles upon as her eyes continue to trace around the room. She sees a thin wire connected to the posts that connects to the ceiling. The wire travel on the ceiling and goes behind her. She won't be able to see where the wore leads from her blind spot.

"Hello." A husky voice comes from behind her. "Sleeping Beauty has awaken!"

Chills run through Andi's back. She tries to match the voice from her memories. As if she's putting a name to a person she once saw before. "Do whatever you want to me." Andi raises her voice to threaten the person. "But lay a hand on any of my friends-"

"No time for threats now," Another voice cuts her off. "The Flash will be coming for your dead body soon."

Barry!

"Remember," The first voice says quietly. "We don't want to kill her because she's our way to bringing in The Flash. Then we will have both of them."

Andi tries to look around for where the wire leads to. She tries to bend down or move her feet, but once she feels something hard, almost like a brick. It freezes her in place while curiosity creates itself. Something hard is beside her feet but she doesn't know if it's a weapon or something worse.

A person blocks the light from her face, shadowing over her. The man stands in front of her. She recognizes the blue coat, Captain Cold. He kidnapped her? But someone else is also with him; Heat Wave.

She tries to move, tries to scream, but she's weak and can't think of anything to do with her powers, she's out-numbered. Andi can't use her powers until she knows where the other person is. She can't risk to do something until she had cleared all of her blind spots.