Chapter 14: Issue

AN: To all WestAllen and SnowBarry shippers out there, throughout the story I will have some scenes that could include Iris & Barry or Caitlin & Barry. They are still his friends so they will be in the picture. You might have already read some small scenes I wrote between the characters. I want to be fair and give both fandoms something to fangirl about. Please remember to not hate on each other and respect for who we ship.

Sweat drips off Andi's forehead as she works on pull ups. She pushes on the bar hanging on the doorway. She lets herself jump off and land on her feet. After she catches her breathe, Andi takes a towel to wipe her face.

"Whoa!" Andi shouts as she stumbles on the floor with a loud crash.

"Andi?" Caitlin asks, her voice echoing into the room Andi's in. "Are you okay?"

"Yes I just," Andi pauses as she pushes herself on her feet. "I'm okay."

Caitlin walks into the room watching Andi sitting down on a chair. She examines how hard Andi is breathing. Caitlin gets a small tube and a needle for a shot. "Andi remember how I said you needed to be tested."

"Yeah?" She breathes out.

"Well," Caitlin says, lifting the equipment in her hands to empathize. "I need a blood sample."

Andi holds out her bare arm on the arm of her chair. Caitlin injects the needle, letting blood fill the tub she holds in her other hand. When she thinks she has enough she disconnects the tube and takes out the needle. She wraps gauze around Andi's elbow to stop the bleeding.

"Do you know where Barry is?" Andi asks Caitlin.

Caitlin starts the blood test which with S.T.A.R. Labs's equipment, it won't take long. "Well he comes here daily, but when he works..." Caitlin trails off.

"I guess once more, you have me to keep you company." Andi jokes.

"Yeah." Caitlin sighs. "I got my best friend back." Caitlin cocks her head to smile at Andi.

Andi walks out so she can put fresh clothes on. As she leaves, Caitlin hears the sound letting her know the results are ready. She checks the monitor to see what it says. What Caitlin reads from the results surprise her. At that moment, she knew she has to tell him. She picks up her phone and presses in a number to call.

**

After receiving new information on Mick Rory's whereabouts, Barry decides to leave to S.T.A.R. Labs to inform them. One thing is for sure, Barry is excited to see Andi again. In Barry's pocket,

"Barry you need to get over here." Caitlin quickly states.

"Actually, I was going there now." Barry responds, walking out of the police station.

"It's about Andi." Caitlin murmurs.

Barry stops in his tracks, then he decides to run.

**

Andi enters the main lab where everyone is. She witnesses Caitlin hide her phone immediately as she hears Andi come into the room. She smiles at Cisco and her smile drops when she sees the expression on Dr. Wells and Caitlin's face.

Then in the next second, Andi feels the gush of wind blow through her face. Barry's here, Andi thinks I'm her mind. "Where's Andi ? What happened?" Barry starts to freak out.

He remembers one time Caitlin called him to get to S.T.A.R. Labs and saw there. He was ready to get in front of Danton Black when Barry thought he was in S.T.A.R. Labs, but Caitlin was the one who had to calm him down.