Chapter 15: Rouge

AN: Left a picture for our villain for you to see. Or should I say....villains.

In S.T.A.R. Labs, Andi and Barry get ready up to go stop Mick Rory a.k.a. Heat Wave. (Cisco's nickname) Barry gets suited up as Andi waits for Cisco to finish her costume he made for her.

"So what is the material made out of?" Andi asks as Cisco continues his last finishing touches.

"It's the same material as Barry's suit." Cisco replies.

"Except it's black leather." Andi comments. Cisco raises his head at Andi and sees her smiles at the suit. "I like it."

Andi takes the suit and goes to put it on. A black leather unitard suit that cuts at her ankles and wrists. She wears a zipped black jacket on top of the suit with leather gloves for her hands. For shoes, Andi wears black ankle boots. Then Andi pulls her long hair in a pony tail and takes the matching mask Cisco made.

Andi walks into the lab, but what she notices is all the stares and smiles everyone gives her. "Whoa." Cisco whispers at the amazement of his suit.

Once Andi glances at Barry, she sees him with his jaw dropped. Caitlin shakes her head and rolls her eyes at their silly reactions. Barry and Andi study each other's suits and smile at each other. Seeing Barry putting on his hood with a mask, Andi remembers a detail of her suit.

"Uh, I have an eye-mask." Andi stumbles at her words.

Barry takes the mask from Andi's hands. "May I have the honors." He raises the mask in front of her. Andi nodes and holds her pony tail. Barry pulls the string under Andi's hair and puts the mask over her eyes. "There." He mumbles.

"Okay now you two got to go fight a bad guy." Cisco interrupts their moment.

"Before you go, here is you're earpiece." Caitlin remembers. "So we can talk to you like we do with Barry." Caitlin hands Andi the small device.

"Thanks, guess this makes me a apart of the team Flash." Andi jokes.

"Don't even start." Barry laughs.

In the next second, Barry and Andi flash out of the lab and run towards the coordinates given from Cisco. They find theirselves in a airport warehouse. Barry's stops and realizes Andi is still behind. When he turns around he sees the fast light rushing towards him along with a gust of wind.

Andi stumbles as he stops herself, needing Barry's help using his arm as he holds it out to use as a break. "Guess you're not as fast as me." Barry smirks.

"Don't even start Barry," Andi pauses, "it's not like it's my number one power to learn to use."

As Barry raises his hands in surrender as a joke, suddenly his feels a wave of heat come from behind him. "Looks like you're surrendering already Flash."

Barry stands straight and drops his hands. Andi walks to Barry's side, waiting for even a flinch out of the guy. She's ready to use her powers.

"Hey! Looks like we got company!" Heat Wave shouts as if he's warning someone.

From behind an airplane, a familiar face walks taking out the same weapon he used last time. An cold gun. "Snart." Barry whispers.

Before Barry could react to his words, a blast of the cold gun heads towards him. Instead of Andi asking who's Snart she is grabbed by Barry and runs to get them out of the way "Wait Barry who's Snart?" Andi asks as they in front of a private plane inside the warehouse.

"Snart is there?" Caitlin asks worried for her friends.

"They teamed up like fire and ice." Cisco laughs as he thinks out loud.