Chapter 19: Tighten Knot

Something changed that night between Barry and Andi. It all happened when Barry laid next to Andi. They both slept next to each other that very night. Andi didn't have any more nightmares that night. They both didn't even dreamt at all. Their dreams have became their reality.

Now that they how Barry think of a way to talk to Andi. He needs to talk to her. He needs her to speak what she wants to say and what she's hiding. She can't her fears get the best of her. Barry knows it.

In the morning Barry's eyes flick open. What he see is a white ceiling. Then as he travels down, he can see Andi next to him. He notices her hand isn't on his chest anymore. Andi, he sighs in his mind.

She looks peaceful. No more nightmares came after he did. He smiles at the thought and tried moving. Barry lays on his side as Andi lays on her stomach. He doesn't want to wake her up. He tries his best to slide out of bed. Once he does he quickly gets changed in a red sweater, a black jacket, jeans, and Converse.

He runs downstairs and starts a fresh pot of coffee. As he waits, he grabs his favorite red mug (that is still alive) and decides to text Cisco about Andi's whereabouts. He doesn't want another outburst from Caitlin or Dr. Wells keeping her away from S.T.A.R. Labs.

A shadow behind Barry sneaks towards him. Andi stays stepping on her toes, hoping her leather boots don't make any squeaky noise against the wooded ground. As she makes her way into the kitchen, she watches Barry pouring coffee into his mug. He's in for a surprise.

Andi smiles ear to ear. "Morning!" She shouts.

"Ah!" Barry screams in surprise. Barry turns around to see Andi laughing. "What the-oh, hey, Andi."

The coffee from inside Barry's mug falls out. With her speed, Andi takes the mug from his hand and catches the coffee. She catches it back into the mug before any spilled on the ground. She takes Barry's fingers and wraps them around the handle herself.

Giggles escape from Andi as she covers her mouth. She holds her stomach with her other hand to empathize how hard she's laughing. "You need to be careful, you could've spilled the coffee." Andi laughs patting his fingers.

"I have to be careful?" Barry asks as he starts to laugh along. "You're the one who sneaked behind me."

"Hey, I saved you're coffee." Andi defends herself as she grabs a mug from a cabinet. "No harm done other then a speeding heartbeat."

"Yeah I think my heart skipped a beat." Barry holds his heart without noticing Andi pouring herself coffee.

"Oh it's fine," Andi scoffs. "I'm here to keep you on your toes." Andi takes a sip of coffee.

That's not all you're here for, Barry says in his mind with a smirk.

Andi decides to say, "That's a good cup of coffee I had in a long time."

Barry turns around and sees Andi holding a mug of her own in her hands. "How did you get the mug?" He asks pointing his finger at her mug. Andi hums as a response after raising her eyebrows at him. "Never mind. I don't want to know which power you used."

"Actually, I just used my senses." Andi replies. "But technically it's one of my abilities I have because I used my five senses to search an object in a way no ordinary human could."

"Uh-huh." Barry responds noticing the vocabulary Andi is using.

"It's true." Andi laughs before taking another sip of her coffee, making her realize something. "Wait, if you have coffee here, why go to Jitters all the time?"

"Well, most of the times I'm just lazy, or late." Barry explains.

"Or to see Iris." Andi adds emotionlessly.