Prologue

No one is safe around me. My abilities the experiment gave me are supernatural. They make me believe in the impossible of what the human can not do. I have all this time to think about why my body is kept safe somewhere for no one to find me. The world will be safer that way. It has to be.

The powers are dangerous that will make everyone look at the world in a different way and the world is not ready for the change they will see. The world is not ready for what I am able to do, as well am I.

What if I am releases from the pure darkness? Why is my mind able to talk to me through this stage? I should be dead. I would rather be preferred dead. But my family is the first on my list to worry about. They are the reason I decided to do this experiment. To make the world safer and science extend their goals on the research of the Andi Brave Project. My Aunt Jenna and Uncle Stephen raised me when my parents died. My two little sisters, Amelia and Alyssa who I promised I will see again after I left to college.

I will not let them know what monster I have become. I will not let the world know what weapon I could be. As long as I stay asleep, I will keep the world from the danger that is inside of me.