Chapter 20: The Way Our Anger Can Be Released

AN: Warning of any swear words in this chapter. I'm trying to follow events from the show and maybe fit them and twist them a little in the story. Sorry for the long wait, I have been editing and revising this chapter to make it perfect. Also school has been a pain in my a**. Comment what you think! I love to read your opinions! Thank you for all of the support!

A few seconds after the call, a call no one wants to get, Barry arrives at S.T.A.R. Labs. Andi races over there to suit up in another, yet identical suit to the last one that was damaged. The empty lab gives them space to talk to one another. More like Barry to calm down Andi who is pacing in the hallway.

"I'm sure Cisco has another suit for me." Andi laughs to herself. "Don't you have like three?"

"Andi." Barry calmly calls for her.

"You should get suited up too." Andi mumbles, trying her block her anger out of her voice.

Barry steps closer to And, realizing she won't stop pacing around the room. "Andi." He whispers. Barry grabs her wrists in his hands. He grips them, making her look at him. "Andi listen to me."

"What Barry? We don't have time to waste." Andi barks at him. "We have to act and save our friend."

"Before we get involved," Barry tries to reason with her, "we can go to Joe and figure out what evidence they have first."

Andi breathes her anger out through her nose. "Fine." She drops her shoulders. "Hold on." Andi sighs.

In a rush, Andi flashes out of the room and comes back in a few seconds with different clothes. A long sleeved gray blouse, black skinny jeans, and tan combat boots. Her straight hair is blown on her face formed in waves.

"If you're taking me to the crime scene," Andi pauses, "I better change out of the suit."

Good idea, Barry says in his mind, still angry about the news.

He nodes at Andi before grabbing her hand and flashes them out of the room. Barry takes her straight to the crime scene. Andi turns invisible and walks behind Barry as he makes a bee line for Joe. They find themselves standing in front of Caitlin's car. But her car is covered in ice.

"Joe, anything?" Barry asks with anger raging in his voice. He runs his fingers through his hair as stress comes into his mind. "We're getting her back. We have to find Snart."

Andi blinks and raises her eyebrows at Barry's reaction. Barry and Andi both know Caitlin as their friend. But she is more then a friend to them. But the fact that Caitlin knows their secret, it can only hurt her more.

What if something happens to her, Andi thinks to herself.

"Damn right we do." Joe says as he heads off to the precinct. "Come on, lets go."

Barry looks behind him feeling Andi there. He keeps his glare straight to the ground as they follow Joe,

Once they enter the elevator, it's only Andi, Joe and Barry. Andi reveals herself as she walks in before the camera catches her appear out of nowhere. Joe looks back at Andi with fear and shock.

Andi gives Barry a look to tell him to explain of what had just happened to Joe. "Uh, Joe, you remember Andi Brave." Barry introduces them again. "She's also a friend of Caitlin's."

Joe remembers her. "You're the one from S.T.A.R. Labs?"

Andi looks up at Joe as he stands at the right side of the elevator. She nodes and sadly smiles at him. "You can find her, right?" Andi asks with worry in her voice.

"We will do our best to help get her back." Joe promises. "You and Caitlin help Barry with all the, you know what?" Joe trails off.

The elevator stops and as they exit Barry says, "More like Caitlin helps Andi and I."