Chapter 22: This Is War

All Andi can think is Caitlin in her position. Tortured, scared, and crying for someone to save her. She starts to turn that sadness into anger so she can think of the ways she will hurt Heat Wave and Captain Cold.

The night is laid out perfectly. The moon reflects on the endless dark street. The street that Andi is walking on to look for Heat Wave and Captain Cold that they directed her to. She plants her combat boots on the ground, waiting for any surprises.

Andi tightens her black eye-mask under her flowing, loose hair. Letting her have something to do then fiddle with her fingers. Then she loosens her hands and stretches them out. She has to be ready to use her powers as her reflexes. To fight if she has to. Although she can become impatient.

"Fire and Ice come out and show your faces!" Andi yells. "You wanted a fight and now I'm here."

"Well well, isn't it The Flash's sidekick." Snart says in laughter as he walks on the street. "Looks like The Flash was too scarred and had to send his partner stop the bad guys."

"You also wanted me didn't you." Andi states.

Someone appears behind Andi. "No one said they didn't want you here." Rory says to announce his presence. "It will be exciting to see what you can do. Since you're alone."

"Are you alone?" Snart asks questing if any surprises come out.

Andi straightens her back as she stands herself in a fighting position. "It's just me."

In a split second, both Heat Wave and Captain Cold hold out their guns and point them at Andi. What she does in return is hold out her hands to both of them, as if she had guns of her own.

Andi is standing in the middle of the battlefield. Acknowledging this, Andi starts to become anxious, waiting for them to make their move. Then they do. Both of them pull the triggers and release the cold and flame blasts coming at her from two directions.

Instead of Andi using her powers to do something, she is grabbed off her feet and taken somewhere she would be safe. How at the last second is she taken away from the battle? On answer, Barry.

"What are you doing, I could have handled it!" Andi shouts at him for an explanation.

Barry locks her eyes with hers. "You almost got shot, twice!"

"I can take care of myself." Andi says letting her shoulder slam into his.

Barry turns around watching her walk. "We need to stop arguing."

Andi doesn't stop walking. "There will be more arguing after I finish them."

Then Andi flashes at Snart grabbing his arm and slamming him on the ground. Before she could do the same to Rory, he starts shooting at her. Now Andi has to try to dodge the flames coming at her.

Barry flashes himself to Andi, grabbing her again swiping her off her feet. Barry pulls her to aside just in time as Snart joins in shooting with his cold gun.

"You can't kill them." Barry pleads to Andi.

"Watch me." Andi's bold voice whispers.

Barry grabs a strong hold of Andi's arm. He stops her before she goes back. "We're not killers, Andi."

Andi sees a blast coming towards. She grabs Barry and flashes them to the other side of the street, but behind a car. "What about Caitlin? They could have hurt her. They should pay with justice."

"Justice isn't killing people that have done something wrong."

"And we aren't superheroes, Barry." Andi whispers when she says his name.