43.[Where She Seems Relentless To His Rue]

[Phoebe a week Later –In Bermuda]

"Ms.Phe Phe, as soon as we get there I wanna do something!" Kaitlyn shrieked holding onto my hand.

"Well we have to land first babydoll. You know how many feet we are in the air?" I questioned.

She tapped her finger on her chin and shook her head. "I don't know..... a lot?"

I chuckled. "More than a lot."

"So me , you and daddy gonna sleep in the same bed?"

"No baby , you're Daddy booked a suite, so you can sleep in your own huge bed, with plush pillows and velvet soft blankets. It's a nice hotel."

"But I want me and you to sleep together." She batted her eyelashes and I instantly replied.

"Sure! I'm sure your father would prefer a bed by himself." I smiled and August came back from the bathroom.  He insisted on me forgetting all about my ticket I originally booked with an airline and so did he. We were now flying in his private jet and It was really nice. Luxurious, I guess he really was raking in the dough.

I've been anxious about this entire thing. I don't want him getting the idea that I can't hold my own. I can. I have money. I make my own money and I didn't want to at first but Kaitlyn wanted me too. She was so thrilled we were going to Bermuda. She was liberated. The past few days she couldn't stop talking about it. And initially I wasn't too stoked, but I'm just going to try and keep stuff off and out of my mind while I'm here.

I visited Roscoe before I left and he's doing a lot better. He kept asking where I was going, but I didn't see the need of telling him. Only my Mom knows that August is going to Bermuda with me, I didn't tell Daddy, he would've wanted to meet him first and my mind isn't in a correct state for that right now. I wanted to fall off the face of the earth and burst into flames, how awkward I felt around August.

He's been so calm these few days, it's disgusting. Why couldn't he be calm that night? I'm trying my hardest not to show him, that I'm hurting but I have a feeling, this pretense; it won't last for very long. Surprisingly, only one more week and the judge will finally review my file for a restraining order against Malcolm.

I know this may seem weird but as crazy as it is, My love for August is revovles around Kaitlyn, she has become apart of me, and  if I just up and left her Daddy after he just explained to her that we were together, it would break her heart and possibly dismantle her perception of both of us. Her perception of love and relationships, and though she may be too young to understand certain things, I don't want to cause her to stop loving me, or to push her away.

"A bed by myself?" He whipped his head in my direction, as he was sitting directly in front of me.

I looked away and Kaitlyn nodded her head, grinning her new found, growth of incisors.

"Why? Nobody tryna' sleep with Daddy?"

Kaitlyn giggled. "Becauseee I wanna sleep with Ms.Phe Phe."

"But who said I didn't?" He questioned mocking her tone.

"Nobody cares Daddy. I called it."

I chuckled behind my sunglasses. He looked at me and smirked.

"Aight,AIght. This ain't Burger King but have it yo' way." He snappily pulled open the magazine infront of him.

I gazed out of the window, hypnotized by the picturesque island beneath us. The Caribbean is worth all the rave. It is beautiful, beyond words. The turquoise lined the coast and shores, while the teal, made an ombre' oasis into the indigo trailing behind it. Simply Amazing.