19.[Where She Is Bamboozled]

[Ms.Phoebe Several Days Later---- at School]

"Take your time on the swings guys!" I yelled after them. It seemed like these months were going by pretty fast. This was the first term of the school year with them and school was soon about to close for the Holidays. But just because school closes for them I still have to come to work and get my reports up to date and to review my lesson plans all of that excessive crap. I love my kids, but I need a break.

"Knock knock." I looked up from my phone and saw that it was Malcolm.

"Hey."

He strolled inside, walking closer to me. "How you been?"

"I'm fine and yourself?"

He pushed his hands down into his pockets. "How have you really been?"

I scrunched up my face wondering why he was pushing this question. "I'm fine Malcolm. Why are you asking me that?"

"It's just you haven't really been speaking to me lately. You see me in the hallway and you avoid me, pretending to tie some little boy's shoelace, whose shoes were already tied. You don't keep eye contact with me for long. You never came back to hear what I wanted to ask you and you stay late anymore. What's up?"

I sighed. "I'm sorry I've just been going through some stuff lately. I didn't willfully ignore your presence just that I don't feel like talking."

"Are you seeing somebody now?"

I sat my phone down. "I'm not but that has nothing to do with me and you. Look Malcolm I think you're a wonderful man. A very intellectual,  nice outgoing guy and you're a great catch , but maybe you're a little too much older for me. We don't have much in common. You don't excite me, we're just too different."

He clenched his jaw together, stepping closer to me, smiling. "Is that was this is about?"

"What are you talking about?"

He kept coming closer and closer to me and I started to feel very uncomfortable and uneasy. I stood up straight stepping back. "You want to see my sexual more spontaneous side. I knew it; you always seemed like a freak."

"Wh—What? Uhhh Mr. Huffington I think you should leave. You have the complete wrong idea and my kids are going to be coming from recess now."

"So I'm Mr. Huffington now? You like playing hard to get huh?" He smirked walking towards me.

"You got it all wrong Malcolm, LEAVE! "He roughly pulled me to him. "You like it rough?"

"Malcolm stop it! Before somebody comes and sees you!" I tried pushing him off of me.

"You want to keep us a secret I understand.." He slung his hands around my lower back pulling me to him and started to kiss me my jaw line.  I felt so violated, how could he just force himself on me like this?

"STOP IT!" I gained strength and pushed him off of my chest.  He looked up at me in disbelief then he started to charge at me, but the school bell rung.

"Get out!"  I loudly whispered but he raised his hand and smacked me across my face, with the back of his hand.  "SMACK!" I stumbled a bit trying to collect myself from the brawniness of his hands. His hand colliding against my skin sounded incredibly loud and it hurt even more.

"I—I didn't mean to Justine." Who the hell is Justine, I thought. Did he really just smack me that hard? He quickly turned and deserted the class.