17.[Where She Has To Inform]

To my loves,

I'm going to always trick you in order for y'all to read my A/N because I know readers usually skip over these, so get used to it. Now I thought this was an important thing for y'all to know before this novel continues.

Now Travis will still be his brother in this...BUT that will be his only brother.

I didn't want to add in Mel in here because, I've read so many of stories which talk about the devastating death of his brother and personally,I would rather not write about that because I haven't lost somebody that close to me except for my friend who passed away a few months ago. But a friend and a brother or sister are totally different and I don't think I'd be able to captivate how he should feel or does feel about his loss very well, that's why I made Kayden ,August's daughter.

I know its apart of his reality but I want to make this a Fan-FICTION and totally create a different August in this book.

Is that Okay?

Travis Is his brother, Kayden is his Daughter ,Mama Sheila is still his Mama,Sneak will be his cousin.

But he will have no sisters, seeing as to why Kaitlyn has no mother figure besides her grandmother and a lot of his family will enter the story later.

I hope you guys understand my reasons for this, but this is just my choice. I just want to keep you on your toes and allow Phoebe and August to have an unpredictable relationship! I'm not just writing for so, but to teach lessons on how true love and relationships form and how they should be along with many bumps on the road there.

Love it or loathe it, your choice.

You'll have an update by tonight. I'd advise you to Follow me and add to your libraries in case future chapters are made private.

Don't worry , no more Author Notes after this. Lol

Happy Sunday.