25.[Where She Meets Him Halfway, In the Field Of Likes]

[The Following Monday—Phoebe]

"The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round ." I sang along with them.

"THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO—-

"Whoaaa, not so loud Mercedes you don't have to scream now." I laughed. She got really quiet, almost not moving her lips.

"Not that soft either."

"So whatchu want me to do then teacheeeer?" She asked rolling her neck. I crunched down to her level.

"Well since you asked, firstly I would like for all of this." I rolled my neck and my eyes exactly how she was doing it towards me. "To stop. And secondly I would like you not to back sass me. We talked about this."

"Okaaay."

"And thirdly I would like for you not to drag out your words when you speak to me. You know what that says? It's says your annoyed with my speech and really want me to shush. And I don't like to shushed.  Are we clear?"

"Yes, Ms.Phe Phe."

"Good. No unfold your arms and sing along——WITH A SMILE." I added, showing her my smile so she would get the memo.

I walked away from her and continued singing along.

"Ms.Phe Phe ion really like that song."

"And why is that Johnathan?"

"Because it's for babies. We ain't babies. We wanna sing summa what Kay Daddy sing and chief keef." He grinned. "Blah!"

"What?" I asked totally baffled. "There is an artist called Chief Keef?"

He nodded his head looking at me like I was dumb. "Mhmm daddy play it. OH Blah! Nah Nah."

"WHATT?? No bang bangs should be coming out of your mouth Jonathan, employers nor pretty girls don't like thugs and gansta's  and hoodlums. Do you hear me? None of that."

"Is that right?"

I turned my attention towards the doorway and there stood Roscoe, and  Bubbles and this other guy I didn't recognize.  My entire class looked at them as they casually strolled inside like this was okay. Like I had invited them here.

I gasped, viewing their clothing. Not only were they setting a bad example, but who invited them here? And how do they know where I teach.

"Teacherrr, who dis." Bella smiled looking at them up and down. She likes too many older guys; she did the same thing when Kaitlyn's father came here.

"Bella sit down and Roscoe what the hell are you doing here?" I said through clenched teeth. I was biting them so hard I thought they would crack.

"Ohhhhh Teacher you be cursing." Lyric snickered. She always picks up on everything, though she rarely speaks.

"I did not, I say what the hay, as in hay for horses remember we learnt about that a few weeks ago right?"

"Yeaah we did. Don't you guys memba?" Justin added in smiling.

"See Justin remembers, you guys don't pay attention." He's too sweet. A cup of honey.

"I came to see if you was all calmed down na' and if you was ready to go." He said nonchalantly, looking at me from head to toe smiling.

"What?? And why are they here?" I motioned to his brother and the other guy.