7. [Where She Bonds With His Offspring]

[Phoebe's House: 8 o'clock That Same Night]

"So Kaitlyn what do you wish to do?" I asked sitting next to her on the edge of my bed. Her father had brought her over and he was on the phone sweet talking some body. I don't know for sure but I could tell, I just could. It was probably one of his many groupies. I've done my research on him and he definitely was who I thought he was. Such an arrogant prick. In one of his interviews he implies that having sex with him was like a blessing. Like one of the greatest opportunities one could ever be offered.

"Uhh I wanna......" She paused tapping her chin. "Oh! I wanna give you a makeover."

I smiled. "I'm that horrendous that I need a makeover!" I shrieked dramatically.

"What horrendous mean?" I laughed at how she pronounced the word.

"I'm sorry , I meant I'm that ugly I need a makeover!"

She giggled, spitting a bit. "No silly! It's just for fun. Nana lets me do it to ha' all da time!"

"Well okay, just make me look pretty."

"Of course, I'm a cosmet---" She paused trying her hardest to sound out the word, she resorted to blowing a raspberry in defeat.

"A comestologist?"

"Yeah! That. "

I laughed, walking over to where all my makeup was. " How'd you know such a big word. Who told you that?"

"My daddy say dat my Mommy was one. Iono." She shrugged her shoulders. "I want to be like Mommy."

I turned around to her. Feeling a little sad. Such a sweetheart. She must want a Mommy. She's still a baby. Needs someone to do makeovers with, and sing along to songs with, brush her hair, read her a story. I'd know about that all too well.

"T—that's good baby, she'd be proud. Come over here, I'll sit in the chair." She nodded as I handed her her the brushes that were almost too big for her hand.

"You hungry? What you want to eat?" I asked with closed eyelids.

"I want PIZZA!!" She screamed happily, applying something on my cheek.

"Okay, let's order it."

~~

"Kaitlyn, aren't you sleepy darling?" I asked fighting to keep my eyes open. It was passed 11 and she was watching her 5th episode of PowerPuff girls, ate her 3rd bowl of my Ben and Jerry's and has drank her 2nd cup of soda pop.

"Ms.Phe Phe they bout' to save the day, I can't go to sleep noooow." She whined looking up at me.

"Kaitlyn, I don't think your Daddy would like to know that you're up all this time. He already was skeptical about our sleepover, when he was leaving you. You brought your toothbrush?"

"Mhmm."

"Okay, go and brush your teeth. You're going to get a tummy ache with all the junk you ate tonight."

"Okaaay." She got up heading into the bathroom.

About 2 minutes later she I saw her running back out.

"That was quick! You sure you got every tooth nice and clean?"

"Yessss, Ms.Phe-Phe" She scratched her hair.