40.[Where Her Intentions Are Made Known]

[August,The Same Night]

"Daddy you cheated!"Kaitlyn shouted hopping into my lap. Flinging away her cards.

"You dont even know how to play."

"So Ms.Phe Phe say that you was cheating me the whole time Daddy."

"Point is Ms.Phe Phe barely got eyes, she can't see the cards, so how can she be sure? You gotta be on Daddy side all da time baybeh."

"Ms.Phe Phe side is betta. She walked away from me, and sat between Phoebe legs on the floor.

"Aight cool. Bedtime."

"But Dadddddy I don't have school tomorrow."

"Ion care, you gotta wake up early to go ova' to Mama's."

She huffed and looked up at Phoebe.

"It is minutes to 9 sweetie."Phoebe said and I smirked.

"Hmmp, Daddy you and Ms.Phe Phe just wanna have a sleepova, widout me. I know." She twirled a strand of her hair.

Phoebe's eyes widened. And I said nothing.

"Kaitlyn baby I won't sleepover if it's not okay with you." Phoebe touched her shirt.

"But teachaaa I want you to, but not with daddy, with me. Why you sleep with Daddy?"

Phoebe's face flushed turning her pink and she gulped real hard, I heard it.

"Come hea' Baybeh. Daddy has to explain something to you. I pulled her shirt pulling her onto my lap. She stared up at me with her big eyes, they gloat.

"Baybeh, you see Daddy love you right?" She nodded.

"And Daddy love you very much, as his daughta, But Daddy need love too."

She held unto my face. "But Daddy I give you lots of love!" She couldn't understand.

"Yeh and I love my baybeh, but Daddy need somebody who can take care a his heart right?"

She slowly nodded, looking up at me. "And Daddy love Ms.Phe Phe and she take care my heart and yours see?"

"Ohhh. Daddy and Teacha?" She looked ova at Phoebe who had her legs folded under her, while she sat there nervous as hell.

"Ms.Phe Phe you love my Daddy?"

Phoebe nodded as I stared ha down like a hawk.

"Yes, Ms.Pheobe does."

Kaitlyn looked between us nodding. "So Daddy and Ms.Phe Phe love each oda?"

"Yes baybeh."

"Ohh so does dat mean Ms.Phe Phe is Daddy girlfriend?"

I looked up a Phoebe waiting on her to give the answer.

"Yes, Sweetie I guess I am."

Kaitlyn grinned. "Because she got curly hair Daddy?"

I laughed. "Yeh."

"Daddy how you ask her to be your girlfriend?" She question pulling on my beard.

"Whatchu mean?"

"You posed ta say, Ms.Phe Phe I want to marry you and then you give her piece of ya cake, or sweeties. Daddy you don't know anything." She giggled.

I looked over at Phoebe. "YehI gave ha a piece of my lollipop. She even gave me summa ha cake."

Phoebe's eyes bulged out of her eye socket and her held a hand over her mouth tryin to keep from laughing.

"Ms.Phe Phe you had cake?"