47.[Where She Is Thrown With This Seeming Reverie]

My Tense is all over the place in this chapter, forgive me. Remember the more you comment the more I update. Press play on the song. Justine Is THE bomb.

[August---]

"Just lemme come inside baybeh. Imma fill up the tub for you." I stated, she didn't respond.

She stopped respondin', for atleast 2 minutes na. I stood to my feet.

"Phoebe! Phoebe! Baybeh you aight?"I pounded on the door.

"Mr.Alsina is everything alright?" I looked back and saw Brent peekin' in the bedroom do'. He usually never come up hea'.

"Mayne Phoebe ain't answerin' me."

"Is she okay?"

"Phoebe?" I hummed against the do'. "Baybeh just answer me." I chuckled, maybe she was silent because she wanted me to leave her alone.

"We good Brent. Gimme a minute." I told him and he closed back the do'.

I placed my head against the frame. "Baybeh? You want da gingerale?"

No reply.

"Phoebe why you playin'? Just answer me, and imma go." I stated and on the oda' side of the do' was so serene, so quiet. Almost too quiet. Awwe shit.

"Phoebe!!" I banged my body against the do' tryin' to break the lock.

"Baybeh?" I questioned once more before I stepped back kickin' the do' forcefully with the bottom of my foot . I kicked it in again and finally it flung back . I wiped my mouth with my arm and my eyes, were in terror.

"Awwe fuck." I sank to my knees crawling ova' to her.

"Phoebe , baybeh?" Her body was limp and she was laying on ha' side next to the toilet. Drips of blood was on the marble tiles and her legs were covered in dark blood, while her panties hung around her ankles What's the matta with ha'? I thought.

I held her head in my arms sittin' on the floor. "Baybeh?" I lightly tapped ha' face. She was cold.

Shit. I quickly tried to pull up her underwea' before I called out---"Brent!! Brent!!"

I heard the footsteps climbing the stairs hurriedly and ain't even realize my eyes were glossy.

"Yes sir."

"Mayne, we gotta get to the hospital. Bring the car out front."

"Mr.Alsina what did you do? What happened?"

He looked down at ha', horrified .

"I aint do shit mayne jus' gawn bring the fuckin' car round'."

He nodded, before he ran down the stairs.

"I gotchu' baybeh'. I gotchu." I murmured, lifting ha' up, horizontally in my arms. Carrying her out of the bathroom.

I checked her wrist and ha' pulse was so low. She was just talkin' , What da hell happened? I Her feet dangled back and forth as I climbed down the stairwell, racin' to the front do'.

I reached the car and Brent handed me his jacket to put over ha' body. He closed the door behind me, hoppin' in the driver's seat.

"We gotta hurry mayne. Gotta hurry." I swiped my thumb against her cheek , while the car came into motion.