A Story, Simply.

This story just seemed to happen and so here it is, I hope you enjoy it, truly.

Please note that the following content belongs and is in direct ownership of TheSilentGenie-Us. Plagiarism or any sort of theft based off of the following novel will be heavily penalized. Please respect my wishes kindly. Thank you, to Wattpad for allowing me to post my story and widen my reading scale.

© (TheSilentGenie-Us) 2014 All Rights Reserved

Before you begin reading this series you should know that there will be grammatical errors, simple typos and so forth. This series came out of thin air, it was originally a short story, so as you progress to the sequel and trilogy you will notice how my writing skill progresses and character development changes quite a bit. All hateful comments WILL be removed and I hope that you enjoy the series, it has ranked top 15 on Wattpad's Fanfiction list when it was initially written.

PLEASE NOTE SEXUAL AND ILLICIT LANGUAGE AND CONTENT. DO NOT READ IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE BLOOD, SEX, AND HEARTBREAK.
Also as you read certain things may confuse you, but you have to follow up and read the sequel to understand.

IF YOU ARE INTO TEEN ROMANCES STICK AROUND FOR THE SPIN-OFF, AS THIS SERIES WILL HAVE 5 BOOKS.
Vote, Comment, Add to your library.

The Mochahontas