Chapter Twenty-six

I stood outside the station. I shiver when a cold wind touches my body, I tightened my hold on my jacket as I look at the time. Its still 6pm and its so cold already, I wonder if today will rain. Tomorrow is my day off and Ill go shopping with Jisoo unnie, I wonder if Lisa would come. I haven't seen her after her apology at the hallway. Seulgi said she left early. So here I am waiting for a cab to past by so I can go home.

I plug on my earphones when suddenly a car pull over in front of me. I look at it and my heart beats fast, I dont want to keep my hopes up that she eventually came back to drop me home. So I walk few meters away from the car, to give space for the person whos inside of it. I look around hoping a cab would go here or even a bus.

I heard the car door open but I refused to look when I felt a presence beside me so I slowly look and shocker to see Lisa beside me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, she bit her lip before she drag me to the car, my eyes widen and pull back my hand but she intertwined our fingers before she guided me to her car, I knew it, the car was hers.

"You dont need to drop me home!" I argue, she closed the door. I sigh and slumped back on my seat and just look at her turn around getting inside the driver seat. I sigh and wore my seatbelt, she look at me and when Im settled, she drove away silently.

I refused to look at her so I kept my eyes at the window. Counting the buildings we past by or how many tress. She's silent too and I refused to talk to her.

When we arrive in front of my house, I quickly undo my seatbelt and open the door quickly going outside. I heard het sigh and get out of the car too. I passed by at her mumbling a thanks. My heart was heavy when were like this. I wanted to ask why, her apology seems off making me confused.

I was about to get inside the car when she suddenly pulled me back, her arms wrapped around me as I bumped into her hard chest. My hand both on her chest as I stared wide eye at her neck.

"Im sorry, I was jealous, I am and I was sorry" she mumble against my hair. I froze on my feet. This is the second time she admitted she was jealous. She was jealous at Mino, Lieutenant and Officer Jimin? She doesn't have to.

"Lisa"

"I know, Im sorry, I was upset at myself for acting like this. But I cant help it" I relaxed in her arms and sigh.

"Are you jealous at the quarters?

"And earlier" I nodded in her chest. Her arms still wrap around me. I punch her chest making her sigh.

"I know I shouldn't be jealous. I just cant help it." I let go of her arms and look at her seriously.

"Then I should igno-" she shake her head making me stop and she smile slightly.

"Just let them come to you" I furrowed my brows, what is she talking about, I thought she was-- "I am, just let them be friends with you. I can prove myself to you and earn your yes"

I felt soft lips on my forehead making me unconsciously closed my eyes. I can even give you my yes right now.

"You're such an idiot!" I push her away, she chuckle at me and nodded.

"I know, and I hope this idiot makes you smile now. Im sorry" I laugh and nodded when she uses her aegyo. I admit she was cute but I wont tell her that. Pushing her face with my hands she walk back to her car.

"Ill pick you up tomorrow at 8?" i raise my brows at her, she still remember that? I nodded at her and smile.

"Thank you for dropping me home" I lean on our gate. She smile at me. Im glad were back now.