Chapter Eight

"Damn"

"Why we havent thought about this" I mumble looking outside. Right, this must have a invitation. I furrowed my forehead. Lisa sigh beside me calling Officer Kai.

"Why you didnt tell us about this invitation?" She hissed in the phone. She switch it to loud speaker so I can hear it too. "What invitation?"

He ask confusedly, "this party need invitation Kai!" This time its me. Silence on the other line before he sigh. "Sorry I didnt know"

Lisa and I both groan in our seats and lean on it. "Ill see what I can do" Kai said before he hang up the phone. I look outside then a luxury car stopped. I look closely to see its Tifanny. "Lisa look!"

She furrowed her brows and look at it too. "She arrived". Tifanny wore her mask before she went inside with her body guards. If well wait for Kai, we surely cant go inside on time. I look at Lisa and she was furrowing her brows tapping her fingers on the steering wheel. Suddenly she snapped her fingers and look outside before she turn to me and removing her seatbelt. "Where are you going?"

I ask confusedly, she open the door and turn towards me. "I have a plan, wait here Ill get us invitation." She wink before she get out.

I followed my gaze at her, I squint my eyes when I saw her approaching two couples also going inside. My eyes furrowed when she shake her hand to the man and she pointed the gate then to where I am talking to the man. The man look at my side and nodded before he walk towards the one encharge of the invitation and pointed at Lisa, I shake my head when the encharge nodded and Lisa shook hands with the man and smile. When the two get inside, Lisa quickly went towards me and get inside.

"What you just did?" I ask unbelievably, she smirk at me and shrug her shoulders. "Sometimes ypu can blackmail people"

"Dont tell me that man was a cri-" she laugh and cut me off. "No, he was my friend, dont worry hes a business man with good intention" I sigh and nodded, then she passes me a gun with strap.

"Put that on your legs, just for protection, as I can see everyone inside has that" she pointed at the gunned bodyguards. I nodded and about to put it on. " um can you turn around for a second?" I ask her shyly.

Lisa nodded and look away from me as I turn my body to the window and lift my dress to put it in my legs, once Im done I fixed myself. "I didnt know we will bring gun, I just brought this tho" I mumble and open my lipstick to see a knife on it inside. She smirk at me and put her gun in her waist.

"You ready?" I sigh heavily closing my eyes before I put on my mask and smile. She did the same. "Get it on"

She get out from the car and open the door for me,I mumble a thanks when she get my hand and help me ho outside. My breath hitched when I felt her hands brushed at my backside before she drag to the entrace. She saluted to the man and we get inside straightly. I felt her squeeze my side.

"Calm down, and enjoy the night" my hair went up when I heard her whisper in my ear. I sigh and nodded looking around.

"Look around, Ill keep an eye to Tiffany" I bit my lip when I felt her lips brushed in my ear. Her hands never leaving my waist, holding me possessively.

I look around as we walk to the bar were the drinks were serve. People dancing in the center as the DJ play some upbeat songs. There is a high stage were the DJ was and below was the people dancing on their dresses. Round tables were everywhere, and I only saw two exit doors, beside the comfort room and beside the entrance. Both exits have bouncers guarding.

I look upstairs to see lounge and people drinking on their luxurious outfits, "VIPs" I mumble.

Lisa pulled me to a high chair, while she stood beside me. "Shes upstairs" I heared her said beside me. But not looking at me, her eyes were fixed on the people dancing, while her head bobbing on the song.