Chapter Fourteen

It was a question why they didnt ask me about the money, Lisa just gave them a fake money.... or didnt? Tonight, after 2 days for hover were sure Tiffany will be here tonight. Finishing the last touching of my make up the door opens.

"Ruby? Its your turn" I saw Bom peak her head in the door smilling at me, I put my red lipstick and adjust my mask. Im all red tonight from head to toe.

I slowly stood up, being confident now. I wont let the last time happen again. I sigh and nodded, following her outside. "You ready?" She look at me and peak outside the curtains where the auction still going.

"Absolutely yes" I said confidently. She  rub my open back cheering me up. "Jennie, you okay?" It was Seulgi, i humm slightly. I know they hear it.

Bom looked at me parting the curtains looking at me. "Its time Ruby" I took a step, until I was beside her. I look outside and the lights were closed, I look at her confusedly. "Whats happening?" I heared Lisa said.

"They want you to dance" my eyes shut open looking at Bom, what? Dance? They didnt tell me about this.

"What? You didnt tell me out it Bom" she look at me apologitically. "Sorry Ruby, I didnt know this will happen"

I gulp hard, how many times Ill be humiliating myself. I bit my lip when Bom push me forward. "Just do it Ruby, now go"

Before I can complain I was standing in this dark stage, I know they will only see my silhouette because the lights are still not on. I sigh and turn around facing my back to them. Damn first Im wearing this lingerie and then this dance. What will I dance? Hip hop? I wanted to slap my face for asking such obvious question.

Before I can think, sexual music suddenly plays followed by their applause. "Jen? You sure you can do it?" Seulgi ask but I can hear a hint of amusement in het voice. I smirk when the light starts to turn on. "Too bad you cant see it Seul" I mumble before I gradually turn around swaying my hips. Never in my life I imagine dancing sexually to everyone in this bar! This  is supposed to be my partner to see! On my wedding night!

Throwing that aside, I dance looking at their hungry eyes, I consume all the stage spaces until I met with a dark eyes upstairs. Tifanny is looking at me seriously, but I can see hint of amusement in her eyes, she rest her chin on her hand whos resting on her crossed legs.

I raise my hand and slowly turning around to expose my back not leaving my eyes on them, I smile before I turn my back on them and the music stops.

Loud cheers were heard and I catch my breath, then the lights turn on and the host went beside me. "There you go! Our one of the most demand girl in the history! Ruby!"

Everyone clap their hands, I controlled myself not to always turn to look at Tiffany or Ill screw this mission. "Just look around if you notice different" I heared Lisa said. I humm in response looking around not removing the smirk I have.

"Alright we shoudnt take this long! The bidding starts!" Everyone got their number now, I look up the VIP but tiffany didnt have her own number. She was sipping on her drink leaning on her couch. I look away. "Maybe she have that man again Jen did you spot it?" Lisa ask, I look around and I smile when I saw him.

"Bingo" I murmur and look away, brushing my hair, they look at me like Im their prey, Old business mens, young entrepreneurs I dont care, I dont want my feelings involved this time.

"$25,000"

"$30,000" this starting high this time. I raise my brow, the man havent raise his number yet.

"$35,000" another man, which I remembered Minos friend, hes with him on his table last time, Mino havent called me after that meet, I know he was busy and I texted him Im not available this weekend, promising to make up to him soon.