Chapter Nine

"Are you two okay?"

I nodded my head and lean my head on the couch, Seulgi gave us bottled water. I quickly grab it and take a big chug.

"Did they saw your face Jennie?"

It was Kai who ask, he was leaning on the door frame. Lisa wad removing her suit, her hair drench in sweat. "I guess they didnt, she didnt take off her mask." Lisa said and look at me, I nodded.

"We should stop this for now, this nighy Tiffany got 6 girls with her when she go outside." We all nodded at Kai. We cant continue this for now, they have a Idea of us now.

I close my eyes, good thing Seulgi and Kai came when we are being chased. Were here now in Lisa and Seulgi hideout or spare apartment I guess. Lisa stood up and look at her watch.

"We should go and have a rest," Seulgi  grab her jacket and keys, so does Kai. I put back my heels when Lisa stop me. "Wear this"

She handed me a pair of slippers, I look at her, she motion my feets and when I look at it closely, it was red because of all the walking and running, mind you I also wear this when I rode a motorcycle. Too much for tonight.

"Well go now Lis, Jen" Seulgi said. She have Lisa their  signature high five. "Your car is in the station for now, for sure they were tracing it now" Kai said and just nod at Lisa before they went to the door.

"Thank you" I said to the two, they turn to me and saluted, I laugh and shake my head slightly. Even after all what happen tonight. Im thankful Im still here. Seeing whats inside that bar, didnt scare me, but motivate me to finish this mission. I think its time to show what really Jennie is.

"Are you sure youre okay?" Lisa said after she closed the door.

"Yes, just a tiring night" sha sat beside me, two buttons of her tux was open. "I didnt know they recognize me, sorry" she mumble.

I look at her confusedly, its not her fault tho. "Its not your fault. What happen, happens." She gave me a tight smile and nod.

Getting up, I stretch out my limbs. "Ill just call Tae to pick me up" she stood up and shake her head. "Its too risky, stay for the night"

She motion the small door at the corner which I supposed to be a room. Im tired so I nodded. "Ill just grab some clothes for you, theres a bathroom there and a towel inside"

She pointed at the opposite door. I nodded before she went to another room. I look around, its not small nor big, it has a 6 seated couch at the living room and a TV, behind that is a small kitchen then a 4 seated dining table. A Cr and two rooms. I grab my things and went to the door she pointed. I went inside to see a single bed and a small table. The sheets were neatly tuck in the matress.

I placed my purse on the table, I look around the room was  color white with black stripe in the corner.

I untie my hair before I went inside the CR, everything is complete, from towels to face towels and necessities. 
I lock the door and strip my clothes until Im naked before I went inside the shower. Feeling the cold water run in my body, I sigh when my muscles relaxed.

_________________________________________

I went out the CR holding the hem of the towel wrap around me tightly, when the other door suddenly open revealing Lisa, she was wiping her hair and holding some clothes in the other which I supposed to be mine. My eyes widen in realization when I was just wearing a towel, her eyes widen and quickly turn around. I went inside the room slamming the door as I closed.

"Uh uhm sorry, I didn't know" I heared her outside.

" no, uhm its okay, its my fault" I slap my forehead, why did I even panick when were both girls! Well she like girls. So I guess its considerable.