Prologue

(A/N. Check out the video ⬆ its the intro of the story)

Lisa POV

I groan when I heared my alarm clock ringing, reaching it with closed eyes, I throw it to the wall. The sun peek thru my window curtain, I forgot to close it again last night, groaning I pull the sheets up to my face hoping it would lessen when I hear a bang on my wall.

"Damn it, Lisa thats the 14th clock you throw in the wall!"

Seulgi shouted from the other room, we shared same apartment since our both parents are dead, my relatives are in Thailand while Seulgi is adopted by Kang family. Ever since me and my parents move to Busan were inseparable, I met her in high school and we go to same school college and met our friend Chae, who happens to be my girlfriend back then, but she need to go. LDR didnt work. Since then only Seulgi is all I have that I could rely to and trust.

"Good Morning Seulgi Bear" I groan rubbing my tummy when I went out of my room. She just walk past me and flop on the couch still sleepy. I walk towards the kitchen and wash my face. "Morning ugly" she mumble.

Grabbing my favorite mug that my mom gave me when I started going to college. It always with me, and its special to me. I made my own coffee stirring it slowly, staring on how my spoon move inside the mug when Seulgi talks snapping me out to reality.

"You heared a feedback about Seoul Station?" I shook my head no, its been 2 weeks since we last email our application. When we move here were hoping to get a job as soon as possible.

"Is moving Seoul is the best Idea?" I ask and took a sip from my mug, we already have a work in Busan. Were both cops, it always been our dreamed to become one, and we promised to graduate together, do the training together and work together.

"Lisa you know its always the best choice to move here in Seoul after what happen to your parents." She have a point. Everything in Busan reminds me of them.

I sigh and sat beside her, while she switch channels to channels hoping to find any good entertainment. Getting dizzy watching, I stood up stretching wearing my sleepers as I walk back to the kitchen leaving my mug in the center table.

"Should I cook breakfast?" I ask, she humm sipping on my coffee. Looking at fridge, I frown when all I see is milk, bottle of water and a jar of kimchi, I check the cupboards and found it empty. Great even cereal we dont have!

"Seulgi?"

"What?"

"We should go groceries." I said walking past her going to my room to change.

_________________________________________

"Only get what we needed Seul, we have to save our savings for the next months since we still have no work"

I heard her huff and put down the chocolate bar back to shelves, I shook my head grabbing some box of cereals. She always grab something she wanted to eat when she found it appetizing. I grab some oils, seasoning, noodles and other things needed.

"Cant I just buy this?" She whine

"No"

"You act like my mom" she protest.

"I can act like your dad too." I smirk she rolled her eyes at me.

Its hard to save money, when you have a lot of things needed. When we move here in Seoul last month,
We did a lot of adjustments, from the apartment, we need to find something we could pay for a year with our savings since we still dont have work. We need to budget our expenses. Also add the bills we need to pay.