Chapter Fifteen

I woke up with a sting on the right side of my head, I slowly move my body when I notice my hands were tied behind me. I was sitted on a chair my feet are also tied. I groan in pain and blink furiously to see clearly, my vision were blurry.

I blink and close my eyes for a minute before everything is clear. Im in a dark room, the only light that lit up the room is the light above me. I was facing a door, Im alone inside, the silence were deafening. Then it hits me, was I caught? Why I am being tied? Where is Lisa and the team. I was panicking  when the door suddenly opens revealing Tiffany and some mens.

"Glad youre awake" she smiled, a men grab a chair for her as she sat in front of me. I look at her nervously. "Let me go!" I hissed and wiggle on my chair.

She laugh at me wickedly then frown.
"Sweetie I payed thousands of dollar for you, I can do anything to you now" she smirked. I gritted my teeth. My eyes never leaving her when she stood up and went towards me.

"What are you doing?" I ask. She smile at me innocently before she grab my hair harshly, I groan in pain. "Why are you doing this?" I ask through my pain. She smirk and harshly throw my head to the side. Damn that hurts.

"Should I also ask, what are you doing here?" She frown crossing her arms in front of me. She was tall and her heels doesnt help, I need to look up to see her. My hands were clenching behind me into a fist as I look at her hard.

"I need money" I answer just what we plan, when my head was thrown to the side and I felt a sting on my cheeks and a blood on the side of my lips, she slapped me. "Wrong answer
.. Officer Kim"

My head quickly turns towards her, she was pointing a gun to me now, my eyes widen she laugh at me still pointing the gun. "Surprised?" She asked and walk around me.

"Did you really think that low of me Officers?" Another slap. I gritted my teeth. "How did you know?" I ask confusedly. I was new, were sure she dont have any background about me.

She tilt her head to the side as if thinking before she snap her fingers and me putting the gun to the side. Seeing that gun pointed at me, I trembled in fear. " at the shop" she answered shortly, before she sat again.

"It doenst matter, you'll die anyway, just like them" she pointed the side, my eyes widen when it was not a wall, it was a black cloth, the cloth fall down and I saw girls laying on the floor, unconcious. I move on my chair trying to escape when anger boils me.

"Why are you doing this?!!" I shouted,  she faked laugh then lean towards me, lifting my chin with the gun, I gulp when I saw darkness in her eyes, If I trigger her more, I will die in a snap.

"They did it to theirselves, My clients want it, then I give it." She shrug like its not a big deal, I look at the women, they look like peacefully sleeping, but their face was full of bruises, some of them dont have any clothes on.

"Youre such a devil" I glare at her, behind her innocent face, hide a devil attitude. She smile at me and nodded. "I am, don't worry you'll be one of them Officer Kim, or should I say Ruby?" She smirked before she stood up and walk towards the door, my eyes widen.

"Fuck! Tiffany! Ill fucking kill you!" I shouted but she already got off, my eyes started to water in nervousness, I was terrified and afraid. I bit my lip to stop my tears, I needed to think of a way, then suddenly the door opens.

I continuously shake my head when it was a old man, smirking at me. "Well hello Ruby, ready to have fun?" I wiggle out of the chair when he slowly caress my shoulder. He was smirking at me.

"Dont touch me!" I hissed and move my shoulder, he glare at me before I felt another slap on my face, I lick the side of my lips, it was blood. I look back at him and glare. "Youll gonna pay for that old shit" I hissed.