Chapter Thirty- One

I bit the inside of my cheeks looking at the two looking at me. I was about to talk when Lisa pulled my hand to the corner. I glanced at Mino but he was learning on his car looking at us.

"What do you mean by that?" I snapped back to Lisa, her face is not mad but I know shes upset and confused. I grab her hand giving it a squeeze.

"Oppa ask me earlier for lunch, the after you called"

"You could've said no" she argue. I furrowed my brows.

"I could but he hang up the phone. Its just lunch Lisa" I explained when her tone suddenly change. She put her hand on her waist and sigh.

"And Im courting you Jennie"

"Lisa, hes a friend of me, there's nothing wrong with that!"

"But he didn't see you like that!" I widen my eyes when she yell at me. She was taken a back of my reaction and about to reach for my hand when I pull it away. She sigh and look at her feet before she look at me. She look tired she was already stressed in the case.

"You dont own me Lisa, take a rest" I said seriously before I walk past her and went inside Minos car whos already open when he saw me walking towards him. He quickly ran to the other side and started the engine. I look at Lisa before we drove away, she kicked the wall beside, I slightly regret of leaving her behind but I was also right. She can't control who I will hang out with, not when were still not official.

I only see Mino as my friend now despite the past we had. Hes been part of my journey in college, even though we didn't work out like what I think we will, but I am happy that he was there for me and I am happy now, with Lisa.

I sigh and slump back on my seat. I saw Mino look at me before we turn to the highway of Seoul.

"You okay Jen? That's Officer Manoban right?" I lean on the window and nodded. "look like you two had a fight" he added. "We can go back if you want"

I turn to him and shake my head. Im still not ready to talk to her, its the best that we should calm down. "Its okay, Ill talk to her later" I replied and gave him a smile, he look at me for few seconds before he nodded and look at the road.

Its a silent drive to a unfamiliar restaurant. I look around and it was really new, there's a signage saying today is the opening. I unbuckle my seatbelt when we parked. I look at Mino who was smiling now at me looking outside.

"This is my restaurant" my eyes widen before I look outside then to him. He smile widely when he saw my reaction. Wow.

"What really? Congratulations Oppa" I gave him a hug which he quickly reciprocate. I quickly went outside the car to see a better look of the restaurant. Bon appetit

"Its a Italian restaurant" he mumble beside me. I nodded, that's why it was named like that. "Lets go inside?" I nodded happily before I follow him inside. I look around and there's a lot of people already. "What do you think?"

I look at him smiling, Im proud of him, Im proud of everything he achieve right now. "Its beautiful, Wow" he lead me to a table at the corner, away from other people.

"We specially made this restaurant like your in Italy, we also have other countries" I sat down at the chair he pulled for me. That's why everything screams Italy even though I haven't been there.

"Its beautiful" I mumble, he grin in from of me.

"Wait until you taste our food" he snap his finger and a waiter went  towards us. I grab the Menus and thank him. Im not familiar with the food, some of them I tried but its was pasta and pizza. Mino have sense that when he closed my Menu. I snap at him.