Chapter Eighteen

I was about to go outside after the call when I noticed a file in my table. I went towards it and open the file. Its a persons information about an upcoming trial. It must be jisoo, but its a big case. Not that Im doubting my friends capabilities but sometimes she acted like not a mature woman so dont blame me, I love my best friend.

I went down and saw them fixing the table ready for dinner.

"Whos file was that? inside my room?" I ask more like telling it to Jisoo. She look up at me, she was busy placing the plate on the table and I saw Tae helping mom inside the kitchen.

"its mine, my Secretary drop it off today, its the case Im worry on right now." She sigh, I know since it was really a big case with multiple case.

"yeah I read it, why are you defending a kidnapper." I ask, multiple counts pf child abuse thats a heavy case, and to think its her client. I sat down beside her when everything is settled.

"Lets eat!" My brother exclaimed and quickly dig in like a hungry man.

"The trial havent started Jen" I look at jisoo and shes kinda annoyed, I chuckle when I know why shes annoyed.

" Alright alright, Im just asking attorney " I said and start eating when my mom ask me, making me almost spit my food.

"Now tell us about your girlfriend" I glare at Tae who high five at jisoo again before I look at mom.

"I dont have anything to say because I dont have one, and Im not having
this conversation." I said sternly drinking my water, but that didn't stop them. I grip tighten on my glass.

"so Lisa is very single? you dont mind me trying to meet her to be her gir--"

I didn't let her finish and glare at her. She chuckle awkwardly drinking her water finishing it before she clear her throat.

"you know he-he, Im saying to b-be her frien-d yes friend." She try to convince, moving her shoulders and hands while explaining but fail miserably.

"Your stuttering noona" Tae said pointing his fork to jisoo teasing her, her eyes widen so I play along.

I look at her seriously and she
quickly shook her head and look
at mom who just laugh at us.

"No, I didn't I swear!" I just shake my head ignoring her and continue eating. I cant help not to smile at her silliness, turtle rabbit Kim really suits her.

Next morning, Tae drop me off at the station since he still have time before going to his school. I bowed at everyone, and stop at the front desk.

"Good morning Officer Im" I greeted writing my name on the paper, I saw Lisa and Seulgi name so they're already here. Nayeon look up at me and smile.

"Good Morning Officer Kim, looks like were in a good mood today" she teased, I wear my ID and laugh at her.

"Well, I have right amount of sleep last night" she groan, of course it my day off, I have plenty of time to rest.

"Im going to have that in few days," she snorted I chuckle. "But I wont complain being here everyday when you see that kind of beauty" she said and look to the side. I followed her gaze and she was looking at Officer Manoban seriously reading a file in front of a copy machine.

Her left hand on her waist pushing her jacket at the back revealing her white shirt underneath and her gun tucked in her waist. Her brows were furrowed reading whatever inside that paper while biting her lips, she look so good. I gulp down when I saw her move her fingers smoothly turning the papers.

"Right Officer Kim?" I snap out to reality when Officer Im look at me Smiling, I just chuckle and shake my head taping her shoulders before I went to my table, passing by at Officer Manoban. Her scent in gulf my nostril, she always smell so good. I calm myself before I greet some officers and sat down on my table brushing my hair to the side as I look at the new papers on my table.