Chapter Sixteen

"you seems to be avoiding that man" she pointed out.

" hes so annoying, I dont like him around, he just want to screw me." I said and look at the fruits in front of me. Her face turn in the disgust and look back to where we left them and smirk at me.

"or you dont want him around you because you want someone to be around you." I furrowed my brows and look at her before putting the banana in the cart, Ill go to fruits this time for my shake. "or you dont want him around because someone wont like it or get
jealous?" She continued.

"what are you talking about?" I whisper, carefully looking around.

"its WHO I am talking about"  she said and emphasize the Who word, I look at her in confusion shes talking nonsense, when she pointed something at my back I turn around and saw Kai and Lisa, Lisa was looking around like shes finding
something, when our eyes meet, she smile and relaxed?

she mouthed me to check my phone before they disappear to the shelves, I pull out my phone to see her texted me, Okay we also exchange numbers.

From: Officer Manoban
     Officer Kai is boring asf.

I laugh and quickly typed
my reply at her, I can feel Jisoos eyes on me while crossing her arms.

To: Officer Manoban
   Youre with him now bare with it 😝

"who is that? that made you
smile lovey-dovey"

"lovey-dovey what?
is that even a word HAHAHAHAHA." I laugh, she punched my arm and push the cart to the yogurt section.

"of course it is, now who is it?" I bit my lip to stop my smile but failed miserably,I dont even know why I cant help not to smile if its about her! oh gosh Im going crazy.

"it was just Lisa, she said she was bored to be with Kai."

" oh cool, why I even ask that, when the answer is very obvious." I rolled my eyes at her and just shrug it off and grab some yogurt when my phone vibrates.

From: Officer Manoban
   Where are you going after groceries?

To: Officer Manoban
    Home,why?

From: Officer Manoban
   Great : )

what did she mean great? I was about to shove it back on my pocket when she text again.

From: Officer Manoban
     Meet me at the park near your house.

I furrowed my brows and quickly type a reply.

To: Officer Manoban
      What? Why?, What about your drink with Kai?

From: Officer Manoban
    Gonna ditch that boring drink, I wanna be with you.

oh gosh, I bit my lip and try to calm myself, my heart was beating fast and Im afraid the people inside the
supermarket will hear. I fan myself and jisoo look at me weirdly and peak at my phone but I quickly move it away.

"Youre weird" she mumble and walk away. I quickly typed my reply.

To: Officer Manoban
   Okay.

that's all I can reply, I shove my phone back to my pocket and look around to find jisoo looking at the meat section, I quickly went to her and grab her to the cashier.

"hey! what's with the rush?"she groan when I pull her. I ignore her and continue dragging her to pay. I look around and saw Lisa and other Officers walking out of the supermarket, she was walking behind them with her hands on her pocket, I even saw girls turning to look at them.