Chapter Four

Smelling the familiar delicious smell from this restaurant I smile looking around trying to spot auntie, but I guess shes inside the kitchen hearing the sounds of knife chopping and the sizzling sounds from the food.

"Officer over here!" Officer Kang wave at me, I nod passing some costumers before I reached the secluded part od the resto. Four chairs on a round table with a small lantern on top and some antiques giving it some vintage vibes. I put my bag on the extra chair sat. Officer Kang look at my back. "Wheres Lisa?"

I furrowed my brows, Lisa? She must notice my confusion when she smile."Officer Manoban, Lisa Manoban" I heared someone spoke behind me, I look to see Officer Manoban wiping some alcohol in her hand and weirdly in her clothes too. She sat just beside me. "Call us by our name when Officers are not around" she wink at me before she open the menu.

"But you guys are officers" I ask. Officer Kang just played the menu in her hands like she memorized everything there. "When you know, just the three of us? Were not at work right now kim" she pushed the menu to me. "Call me Seulgi okay?"

"Jennie, call me Jennie" I said and open the menu, Officer Manoban or Lisa raised her hand and a lady went towards us. "Jennie it is, what do you want?" She ask me.

"Just a salad and a juice" I said, my mouth waters just looking at the menu but I had my cheat day already. Seulgi look at me amusedly. "You ate that? Gross" I frown at her.

"Its healthy Officer Kang" I snirred. I hate people saying my food is gross, I heared that a lot in my brother. "Give me the beef soup and spare ribs for her and salad, Seulgi the usual" Lisa said and smile widely at the lady.

"Ill tell Auntie you guys are here. That would be all?" She asked more like in a flirty tone, eyeing Lisa, I rolled my eyes, pathetic girls. "That would be all, its okay the place is tight right now, she must be busy" Lisa return the gesture before the lady went inside the kitchen with our orders.

"You guys are regular here?" I asked, Lisa nodded tapping something on her phone before she look at me. "Yeah, since we got here in Seoul" she shrug.

"Is this your first time Jennie?" Seulgi glance at me playing in her phone. "Nope this is my third time" I look around, I went here last year. Everything is beautiful now and its bigger than ever.

"The owner is like our mother" Lisa explain while looking at the two painting now. Aunties portrait hang on the wall beside the man which I guessed her husband. "The food is delicous, she cooks them herself" Seulgi butted in placing down her phone and also look at the painting with a proud smile in her face. I wont blame her, the good here is good.

"You said you went here since you came to Seoul? Youre not from here?" I ask curiously, Seulgi look at Lisa leaning on her seat as she crossed her arms. "oh were from Busan, I was born in Thailand we just moved to Busan where I grow up" lisa said after contemplating.

"You grew up with each other" I pointed out. Lisa laugh and nodded.

"We have a group actually, me, Lisa, Bam and Rosé, her ex girlfriend" Seulgi laugh pointing at Lisa. Lisa roll her eyes and just shake her head. "I hope that didnt make you uncomfortable that you know we like girls" Lisa said shyly, playing with the tissue. I shook my head no.

"Its okay, I have a lot of friends like that, I understand." I explain, they seems like to breath normally when I said those because they smile widely. "So why did you two broke up? If thats okay to ask" I pry on leaning on the table getting comfortable with them now, its just that I think theyre good company and great people to be with.

She look at me amusedly and lean towards me. "Youre so curious Ms. Kim" she smirk at me. I blush in embarrassment its just a first day of meeting them and here I am asking questions to them. "Oh Im sorry I jus-."