Chapter Thirteen

I was waiting for my cue, I wrap the blanket around me, I done my make up, I tried heavy make up this time. I was fidgetting in my hands when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I was about to kick the person.

"Hey Ruby, its me." I bowed when I saw Bom, she laugh at me and stood beside me. "This lingerie really fits on you" I dont know if Ill take that as a compliment.

"Thank you" I said. I heared voice cheering outside. I guess its almost my time, I didnt know if Tifanny will be here tonight. Lets just see when I step on the stage tonight.

"Ill just check whats going outside Ruby okay?" I nodded and sigh, if Im doing this out of my will I would freak out and panicked. But this time I should be calm. I cant let my emotions get into me. The mission is at stake. As nervous as really I am. I shrug it off and slowly remove the blanket away from me. My hair was tied in a high ponytail to expose my neck and back.

"You okay Jen?" I heared Lisa, they maybe hear my shaky breath. I sigh and nodded. "Im okay, just nervous" I said honestly, Once the blanket off me, I grab the mask on the table and walk towards the door. I was wearing a heels. I practiced walking when i heared a whistle behind me.

"You have a nice body" I turn around anger boiling in me but I kept it inside when I saw Seungri looking at me. He shamelessly rub his crotch. "The person will get you tonight would be very lucky" he took a step forward. I should be stepping back but I didnt and just look at him.

"Jennie" I heared seulgi warned. He went infornt of me and smile. "Show us what you got Ruby, its your turn" he about to lean to kiss me when I turn my head to the side. He laugh at me but I saw him gritted his teeth.

"Be thankful, youre Top friend" he whisper in my ear, making my hair stood up before he walk away looking at my body and disappear. I sigh loudly.

"Are you okay Jennie?" Lisa ask worriedly, I held my emotions, I need to be strong, Once that curtain open,they will see a different Jennie or Ruby.

"Yeah,Im fine Lisa" I said and brush my hair with my fingers. Bom peaked and signal to me to come. I walk now confidently towards her. "Wear your mask Ruby, youll be out in 10 seconds" I nodded and wear my mask. Then I hear cheer outside before my name was called.

"And for tonight special girl! We have Ruby!" I bit lip as I walk outside carefully. Loud applause was heared when they finally saw me, the cold atmosphere hug my skin making me shiver slightly as I stood at the podium. Every man look at me with hunger in ther eyes, I shake off the feeling of punching them one by one and keep reminding myself about the mission. I look around hoping to see Tiffany around at the VIP. But shes not here.

"Where is she?" I heared Seulgi said in the other line. Then the host walk toward me. "Now, lets not make this long! The Auction begins!"

I stood there waiting, wondering my eyes around the crowd. I look at the VIP, they were all looking at me like a prey.

"$10,000" I saw someone raise his number. Everyone gasp at that big amount of money even me.

"Damn riches" I heared Seulgi. My heart was beating so fast, but I keep being confident. I look around when I saw Mino in one of the tables, he furrowed her brows looking at me.

"$15,000" another man raise his number. The host is smiling widely having fun at the increasing numbers.

"$20,000" everyone gasp at that big amount even me, I look at that person, my mouth shut open when I saw it was Mino. "Going once going twice and-"

"$25,000" another person raise his number. I gulp hard getting nervous now. I keep making myself calm down. I look around again but Tifanny shadow is nowhere to be found, it didnt help either when I heared Lisa cursed follow by a news that made my heart beat fast.