Chapter Seventeen

I mentally roll my eyes and type my message.

To: Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim
            I said Im at the park.

I glance at Lisa but she was silently eating her ice cream looking around when my phone vibrates again.

From: Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim
           With who?

I furrowed my brows, I told her earlier who will I meet. I just shake my head but eventually answer her question.

To: Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim
            With Lisa🙄

I look up when Lisa grab my cup and she went to the nearest garbage and throw it when my phone vibrates again indicating a new message from jisoo, I look back to my phone and my eyes widen and I quickly replied to jisoo.

From: Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim
        Great, invite her over dinner, ill tell auntie.

To: Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim
        Don't you dare Unnie!

"are you okay? did something happen?" I bit my lip and shake my head looking at Lisa. She was looking at me worriedly. When she saw me smile she sigh and nodded but looking at me curiously.

"No its okay, its just jisoo" I mumble, she sat again beside as I was unconsciously looking at my phone waiting for unnies reply. my phone beep indicating she replied, I look at it and sigh loudly.

From: Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim
         Auntie said it was a great Idea.

I can feel Lisas eyes on me so I put down my phone and look at her.

"uhm, are you up for dinner today?" I ask unsure, my heart was beating si fast. Her lips form into smirk as she lean on her back looking at me.

"Are you asking me out Ms.Kim?" She said cockly, I scoff and roll my eyes punching her shoulders, she laugh at me but holding the part where I throw a punch.

"you wish!, jisoo ask me if you can come, and mom too." I said honestly,her smile fade and eyes widen in shockness now its my turn to smirk. " Now what? Cat got your tongue?" I teased.

she sat straightly and look at her watch and shake her head before she turn to me looking at me apolitically. I already know the answer.

"I would love to Jen, but I have shift at 5" I nodded in understanding but
I cant help not to be disappointed, I grab my phone and type my message for Jisoo.

To: Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim
       She can't come, she have work at 5

I put back my phone and look at her. She was looking at me carefully so I clear my throat. " I think I should get going"

She stare at me for few seconds before she nodded. I gulp and look away, I dont even know why Im acting like this over a dinner!

"Maybe next time Jen, I can" she said carefully at me. I gave her a assuring smile and nod. she stood up and offer her hand to me to stand up, and we started walking towards her car.

"its okay, I understand, and I know they will too." I said and put the strand of my hair at the back of my ear looking at our feet in sync.

"Are you mad? Im sorry Jen" my eyes widen and I quickly look at her shaking my head. She look at me guiltily.

"what? no, its really okay, and why would I be mad" I said more like shouting. Why would I be mad? It was an unplanned invitation so I understand. We parted when a small toddler walk in front of us holding a cone of Ice cream.  I unconsciously smile looking at him walking recklessly, a woman who I guessed her mother bowed at us, I just smile and nod. I glance at Lisa and she was smiling also to the kid when she noticed me looking at her, her hair moving freely because of the air. she stop on her tracks and nodded before she look where her car park. When she spot it, she grab my hand making me flinch and walk towards it pulling my hand.