Chapter Twenty

I woke up very early today, I groan and stretching my limps as I turn to face my table to see what time is it. Its still 6 am which is very unusual for me to wake up this early on my day off. Throwing the duvet aside I get up and went to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth before going downstairs. I know mom is already up since Tae have early class. I tied my hair in a bun and grab my phone before going down. I saw mom preparing breakfast as I went inside the kitchen.

"Oh youre up so early, have some plans today?" Mom ask as soon as she sees me, I went to grab myself a cup of coffee. I shake my head.

"I guess Ill just stay here," I mumble leaning on the counter, looking at the omelette shes making. I took a sip of my coffee before I kiss her cheeks.

"Ill be in the living room mom!" She just nodded at me and continue cooking while I went back to living room, plopping on the couch turning on the TV. I look at the window, the weather is good today, I wonder if Jisoo will come here today.

It been two days since the last operation we had, Im just in the station doing paper works, well when I got back its my schedule for the patrol, I wonder whos gonna be my partner. Sometimes its Seulgi, or Lisa, and speaking of her I dont know if Lisa was just bluffing when she ask me out or what, but its already my day off. Its not that I was looking forward to the 'date'. Maybe she was just kidding that time.

I took a sip on my coffee looking at the TV when I heard my phone beep at the table. I put down my cup and look who will text me this early. I raise my brow when Lisas name appear on the screen.

From: Officer Manoban
         Ill pick you up later at 1.

Very romantic, I scoff at how she text me, very sweet. I just laugh at it it makes her unique to others tho. I quickly typed my response.

To: Officer Manoban
        Very sweet to ask a woman out don't we?

I went back to watching TV, glancing at my phone every minute to check if she replied. Wait? Why Am I being like this? Omy ghad. I grab my phone when it beeps.

From: Officer Manoban
          🍫🍫Good morning!💐💐🍫

I feel I want to punch the hell
out of her! I just woke up and shes
pissing me at this early.

To: Officer Manoban
       You're  annoying  Manoban

I focused myself on my coffee and switching through channels. The weather is good today so does my mood and there she is being annoying as she is sometimes.

I glance at my phone when it beep
again, I open it and I bit my lip to control myself not to smile at what she called me.

From: Officer Manoban
         Hey, Im sorry I was just kidding, pick you up at 1, beautiful?

I dont know what's shes up to, why she was doing this to me and I dont know why Im feeling like this! I dont know if shes just messing around. Well for the months Im working with her, she was playful not to Seulgi but me. But I cant also deny that after what happen at the first operation we had, shes extra sweet or its just me thinking that way? Maybe I should ask her today.

To: Officer Manoban
         Okay. What will I wear?

From: Officer Manoban
          Wear something youre comfortable with. :)

forgetting my coffee I pull up my knees to my chest and hug it as I text Lisa, My brother went down and look at me questioningly, I shrug and ignore him, maybe hes wondering why I woke up this early on my day off. I typed okay before I put down my phone. Tae sat beside me still wondering.