Chapter Twenty-two

We just got off from the ferris wheel and just walk around the carnival, the sky is getting darker and getting loud about people coming inside. I hug the bear tightly with me when Lisa talk beside me.

"You hungry?" I look at her beside me and nodded. My stomach growls.

"Starving, where are we going next?" I asked, she grab her phone and typed something before she look at me and smile.

"Were going dinner then" she wink grabbing the bear from my grip and hold my hand with her left hand, her right carrying the bear. Shes holding my hand a lot lately.

"You're holding my hand a lot huh" I teased. She glanced back at me and grin.

"Its comfortable, and I love comfortable" she shrug and gave my hand a squeeze. I admit its really good holding her hand. Is it right to do this? What if our colleagues saw us holding hands? I was about to pull my hand back when she intertwined our fingers and grip it tightly, not too tight that it could hurt me.

"Don't even think about that when youre with me" she said when we stop at her car, she open the lock, letting go of my hand as she put the bear at the back seat and open the door for me. I look at her confusedly. Did she read my mind?

"You're easy to read Jen, dont think about what others say when you're with me, we dont need their opinion what you felt is more important." I bit my lip when shes right. I nodded and just get inside the car, I even saw her hand guiding, protecting form hitting the roof of her car, that made me blush.

I fixed my seatbelt while she turn around and went inside the driver seat, she glance at me and smile before we drove away. I dont know where we going, I just sat there in silence looking outside the window when my phone vibrates inside my bag, I havent checked my phone since earlier. When I open it, I almost roll my eyes when it was Unnie.

From: Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim
          What hotel you guys in?

To: Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim
       Shut up, nothing will happen like that.

I closed my phone and put inside my purse, sometimes she thinks crazy, I shake my head smile.

"You okay? Who's that?" I narrowed my eyes at Lisa, she was glancing at me then to the road. I smirk.

"I didn't know you get jealous easily" she scoff at me and turn the car to the right. She lean on her seat comfortably.

"Not if you won't smile like that" I laugh and lean on my seat too. I crossed my legs and thought of something to tease her more.

"Does that bother you?" She smirk at me and shake her head when we stopped at the unfamiliar restaurant to me.

"Yes, its just mean I need to step up my game" she wink before she slid off the car and ran towards my door and open it for me. I mumble a thank you as she lead me inside the resto.

When we got inside I look around and about to pull her back, this restaurant seems you need to have reservation before you can eat here, and base on the interior this smells expensive. I was about to tell her we should just eat at other restaurants or in Aunties but it's too late when shes already talking to the lady at the reception.

"You have reservations maam?"

"Yes, under Lisa Manoban" I raised my brow at her, she really made everything ready,

"Can I have your ID maam?"
she wink at me before giving her ID,
then a waiter lead us to our table. Elegant Chandelier was hanging in ceiling, a music band playing at the end of the hall. The water lead us to a elegant round table with flowers and candle on the table, there's a wall around us that seperate us to other tables. She pull the chair for me before she sat at the opposite chair.