Chapter Twenty-five

"you two seems very close" she pursed her lips and furrowed her brows at me before she bit her lip and nodded.

"Yeah, her aunt is the owner of this" I nodded, Does Seulgi also know her? I guess, since they were inseparable, their apartment even on the same floor. I nodded.

"You guys always eat here?" I ask as if I was in a court room and Lisa is the suspect. I raise a brow at her waiting for her answer.

"Not really, If Im tired to cook and so does Seulgi, we go here"

"Why don't you go at Aunt's and not here?" My voice sounds so bitter, she furrowed her brows before she smirk at me.

"Are you jealous Ms. Kim?" I scoff at her and raise my brow. Me? Never.

"Why would I be?" I look at her seriously but she was just smiling cheekily at me. So I kick her under the table making her laugh and in pain. I cant help not to smile and look away.

"Now you're smiling" I pursed my lips to stop from smiling and look outside, but I can feel her eyes on me smiling. I shifted on my seat.

"how did you guys found this? I didn't even know theres a restaurant at
this corner." I changed the topic, I remove my jacket and put it beside me I saw her mouth open at what I did. Im on white top tucked in on my jeans that hug my body. I put my hands on the table and look at her.

She smile and reach for my hand playing with my fingers, I unconsciously smile and there it is again the tingling feeling on my tummy. She was look at our hands before she look at me making my heart beats faster.

"Me and Seulgi just move here
at that time  from Busan, we were
walking around to familiar the
place when we saw this after we saw aunts, the smell of the food got us drawn here and found out, the owner was aunties sister"

I gasp really? What a small world. That's why the two came back here other than aunties resto.

"Really? Wow this is different than Aunts I can tell" I said and look around, she was just staring at my face as I look back at her.

"She also the one who cooks the food"I hummed in response as I also look at our joint fingers to ignore her staring at me, I might melt, we talk other things, we talk about the case Seulgi handling, never leaving my hand.

"I wish I could also handle a case" I blurted out, she was massaging my hand. She just went silent and focused on my hand.

"You will, Im sure of that" she said and look at me. I nodded and laugh when suddenly our orders came.

she let go of my hand, it was Tzuyu who serve our food Lisa being a gentlewoman she help her placed the food but I was smiling in victory since I know she saw our hands before we pull away, I smirk. Lisa help her put the food the table carefully and served mine. It was smoked glazed chicken with carrot puree on the side and asparagus, and by the smell of it
I know it will taste delicious. Lisa thanked her and she just smile and nodded before she walk away.

"It smells delicious" I exclaimed when I inhale the smell of the food and moan slightly.

"I know you will love it here" I nodded and about to grab my salad when she grab it and mixed it for me before she handed it back at me smiling.

we ate in silence, I ate the salad
first, she was looking at me, I gave
her a 'what' look, she just sigh and
shake her head and grab a napkin before she lean and wipe the side of my lips making me froze when her thumb touches my lip slightly.

"Theres a dressing" she mumble before she went back eating her food, like she just didn't make my heart beat so fast. I bit my lip before I proceed on eating the chicken. The first bite making me moan at how good and tender it is while Im chewing, she look at me with wide eye and look around before she gave
me some water.