Chapter Six

Were waiting for Officer Kai to arrive in this small meeting room, tinted glass door and a round table with six seats. Officer Kang was in front of me seating, and Officer Manoban is a seat away from me, staring at her pen in her hand, more like my pen.

I sigh deeply cathing their both attention, today isnthe third day of planning in our mission.

"You okay Officer Kim?" It was Officer Kang, no matter were friends or not, we still need to be professional and call each others officer. I gave her a tight smile and fix my white shirt underneath my black jacket.

"Yes Officer Kang," I said avoiding Lisas eyes, she tend to read me easily in my emotions in few months Im with them, and shes still mysterious to me her brown eyes were so deep that you wont know what she was feeling.

"We still have time for you to back--"
"Oh sorry Officers Im late, lets start?"

She didnt finish what she was saying when the door opens revealing Officer Kai. He quickly sat a seat away from me too and place his things. We all grab our notes and pens.

"Officer Kang and I will be with Officer Kim, well be watching her from a far just to make sure. Officer Kim, youll be encharge of the computers, well put hidden camera inside this"

Officer Manoban said looking at us, more like saying it to me. She showed us a small necklace with a star pendant on it, you wont be able to see any hidden lense in there, since it doesn't have any stones which is impressive.

"I think Ill go with Officer Kim Officer Manoban, you know about the hacking and computer stuff." Officer Kai said and lean on his seat. Officer Kang nodded at him, agreeing. I look at Officer Manoban who closed her eyes biting her lip before she nodded and sigh.

"There will be a small piece Ill put in your ear officer, Ill talk to you everytime, and I can hear you even your whisper." She said and closed her notebook.

"Very high-tech" I said, Officer Kang chuckle. "Well thats Officer Manoban were talking" I raise my brow, she made all of this pieces?

"Youll enter the bar, tomorrow night Officer Kim" It was Officer Kai, who interrupt. I nodded and wrote down on my paper.

"Its too soon Officer Kai, me and Officer Manoban will go there tonight and look around" Officer Kang said, folding her arms.

"We cant be careless, we need to see the place where Officer Kim will go" It was Lisa, I furrowed my brows anf bit my lip before I look at them.

"Ill be the one going in there, I need to see it myself" I blurted out seriously, Officer Kai tapped something in his phone before he face it towards us.

"They will saw your face Jennie, that will be suspicious if you go there next day for work"

"There will be a masquerade party at the bar tomorrow night, Ill agree Officer Kim going in there, she wont be recognize with the mask" he smirk. I nodded listing in my head to buy a mask and a dress tonight.

"Ill be your date Officer, no buts. Meetings adjourned" Officer Manoban said as she stood up and left the room. My mouth wide open, Officer Kang smile at me before she followed Officer Manoban.

"I think I should be with you Officer" Officer Kai said and stood up, I stood up as well grabbing my things. "Maybe lets just stick to the plan Officer" I said before I walk to the door.

"Youre playing hard to get Officer, thats what makes me want you more" he said, this is the first time he talk to me like this after that dinner in my table which I didnt enjoyed. I look back at him, staring at him intently.