Chapter 42

Chapter 42

September 9, 1964

The rain and wind from the hurricane was pounding down on the hotel window. John pushed me against the wall after he had closed the door to his room. His hands were in my hair as he kissed me. We were in Key West, Florida. We had wanted to see it today and then fly to Jacksonville tomorrow, but we were stuck here another day due to a Hurricane that was passing through. Thunder roared outside as John started stripping my clothes from me, and I hastily undressed him as well, fumbling with his belt. I had used the songwriting excuse again to get away from George for the evening. John and Paul were sharing a hotel suite here in Key West.

John and I hadn't been able to get away on this tour yet, and the tension had been building up between us. Stolen glances at each other and brushing past one another on elevators and in hallways. I told John to be careful with the way he looked at me after George got so angry about it in Australia.

I broke away from John's mouth, pulling his trousers and pants down and getting on my knees in front of him in one motion. I brought him into my mouth, I looked up, he threw his head back, his mouth agape. Thunder, wind and rain made for quite the background noise as I blew John.

"Get up," he groaned after a while, "I need to feel you."

I stood from the ground. John practically threw me on his bed. I laid there looking up at him, my legs spread wide open, waiting. He sat on his knees in front of me, reaching over to grab a condom off the bedside table. I touched myself as he tore open the packet with his teeth and slipped it on himself. I knew he hated them, but we didn't have another choice right now. He hooked his arms around my legs, pulling my hips closer to him. He grabbed himself, guiding himself inside me. He threw his head back, I arched my back off the bed at the feeling. It had been nearly a month, the last time being at his house. The wait in between made these encounters that much more pleasurable.

"Fuck, Sasha," he groaned, picking up the pace, leaning down so his face was inches from mine.

My eyes rolled back in my head as he bottomed out, immediately finding that sweet spot inside of me that I found George couldn't find as quickly. It was awful of me to compare the two. Sex with George was nice, and I loved him, and the way we made love was sweet and loving. Something about it with George made me have to work harder to achieve my high. Maybe it was because he didn't last as long or couldn't get it up again like John. Still, I enjoyed it because I did love George as well. Sex with John was passionate, he was a bit rougher, and we had experimented so much as teenagers that we knew exactly how to please each other. John wasn't afraid to try new things. Part of the problem with George was me, I was his first time, and I hadn't really given him much feedback. I didn't want to start now because I was afraid he would think he wasn't pleasuring me any more.

John pushed my legs back, resting my ankles on his shoulders. He slammed into me mercilessly. I practically screamed out his name, pushing my hands to his chest. This is exactly what I meant. I looked up at him. His eyes squeezed shut, brow furrowed, beads of sweat coming into view on his forehead making some of his hair stick to it. Pleasure boiled up inside of me as I watched John above me. I looked down between us, seeing him sliding in and out of me with ease and precision. Seeing our bodies connected in this way made another wave of pleasure wash over me triggering my walls to contract around him.

"John," I moaned out, my head falling back and my back arching.

His movements became sloppier, and I felt him twitch inside of me. He grunted and moaned as he finished, collapsed down on me. The room heavy with our pleasure, our panting breaths hitting each other's faces.

"I love you, mama," he panted at me whilst looking into my eyes.

I brought my hand to his face, imaging for just a moment that we were back in that dingy apartment in Liverpool, "I love you too, my teddy boy."