Chapter 1 : They lost from a strategy

Yue's POV

Yue Ying,that's me. A general in Dargons and I has a tragic story behind my back. Wanna hear about it? Get your tissue ready.

I was born in a simple village. I'm just so being a normal Daemos In the night , when I'm bored ,I sat under the moonlight....or maybe look at him for the whole night....He's a prince but I just have no idea what he looks like or what's his name....An accident to save him makes me lost a horn and earned a disgrace to my family.

Horns are something important to Daemos. Now ,I'm a Daemos without a horn. I'm now a disgrace and dishonor to my family , myself and to him....I got introverted and stay in a cave....since 6.....I was forgotten by everyone.....my parents...my friends...him....

This tragic ends when a threat came to my kingdom on my 13th birthday. Dargons came to attack Daemos and Daemos weren't prepared for this war yet.Dargons literally has better strategy than Daemos and their weapons were also better than us.The powerful Daemos opened a shield to protect their people.....without me in it.....

Watching the shield slowly closing , I managed to run into it but a ride of a Dargon grabbed me away with its claw....I tried to yell but the shield was soundproof.....They can't hear me... I watch the Dargons leaving Daemos , watching the Daemos looking at me like something worthy to sacrifice, feeling my heartbeat stopped and feeling anger grew in my heart.....

Back to what happen in Dargons ,I'm imprisoned at a small padded cell , looking at the endless sky. My life had a 360 degree angle turn when I heard a conversation from the guards of attacking Daemos once again.I talked them with very soft volume of the strategy to attack them. You might think that I'm crazy that teaching my enemies of the way to attack my kingdom. But ,in my heart ,there's no such word......

With my strategy, they defeat Daemos. The Queen wants to see me since I'm such a genius. Here am I ,hands and legs were wrapped in silver , black hair a mess , standing in the middle of throne room, looking at the Queen with the whispers from the minister. The Queen praised for my smartness of making strategy, she even ask of I want to be part of them. Of course , I won't miss such a opportunity. They make a dragon tattoo on my arm which represents that I'm a people in Dargons.....This tattoo is where my life begin....

I make several winning strategies and bring reputations to Dargons. I soon become a general that doesn't battle on the war. My cleverness gave me a great reputation and glory. At least.... Dargons wasn't dark like Daemos.... Plants are grew and flowers are blossomed under the moonlight.... There it is....Tudor Rose...My favourite....Her highness told me that it's the combination of the red rose that represents love and the white rose which represent eternal loyalty and a new beginning...

Since there's a garden of Tudor rose on my house, I got a nickname from the Dargons who adore me....

Queen of The Tudor Roses

A nickname that gave me royalty and respect. All those years....the Daemos lose a strategy from their beloved subject....Yue Ying....All of this....was a strategy...A strategy of a change of my life....A strategy to make him dead in my heart....for eternal.....

Did you cried? If you didn't, you may continue the story. If you did , you may leave and remember to leave a vote before you go. Or should I just say....Leave a vote before you proceed!Well duh , you wasted my time for some kids bedtime story.

.
.
.
.
.

"Morning , Queen of Tudor Roses!" Another beautiful morning...I stood in front of the garden. That's me. Short clean hair , long fingerless gloves torn sleeves black shirt and a jacket tied around my waist. Still in the broken horn."Hey Yue!" "Morning." I'm still that introvert , doesn't talk so much.

"The Queen wants to see you ,Yue." Me? But why? Without caring so much , I grabbed my dark purple and light purple sword and ran towards the royal palace. Dargons was actually a kingdom of people with horns , wings or tail. So , through this fact , the palace was built high up beneath the clouds. Since I don't have wings , the only choice was to jump with the help of the rocks that's stick closely to the floating royal palace.

"Your highness. You seek for me?""Oh Yue Ying. My beloved subject."She flew towards me."Come."I followed her to a room where stained glass windows around all around the room. "Yue...How long you been betray your actual kingdom?"She looked at a glass stained window of her and asked me."There's 8 years , your highness." "Ever thinking of doing something more terrible than making strategy to attack your kingdom?"I looked at her confusingly.

She make a "You're dead" gesture. "Kill...?""The prince of Daemos."My eyes widen."Relax , they have two prince. One die ,the other one can rule over Daemos."I got speechless. "What's the issue ,dear?" "No- Nothing Your highness. "She heaved a sigh of relief. "Good ,our spy just came back and he just found out that Daemos had faced a magic crisis and the youngest prince and his knights left to another dimension to find the source of power."

Daemos' magic came from human souls and ours....came from theirs.... So , I'm actually lucky of not being beheaded by her highness. But , killing the prince....not to mention that I'm a Daemos...well...past time... but...why her highness wants me to do this instead of the best knight in Dargons?

I asked her about my thoughts. She just gave me a smile and with her 'just you and me' quote "A bit killing shall be satisfying to you. Since you're not allow on war".I agreed with her answer and went home to prepare to take off. Back at home, I took my sword , my dark red scarf and a Tudor Rose from the garden and tied it around my right wrist.

"Yue. Before you go...."Her highness passed me 2 black and white necklaces that represent like the sun and rain as the chosen one build their future together and be in balance with their differences."Your highness ,I'm going for a mission for my country, not to court some man. Plus....it's a royal property....I can't-" "This is an order to take it."She demanded. I split out a giggle."Then , I can't refuse to then."I wore the black necklace while tied the white one on my sword.

"Stay safe General."She did a salute and so did I. I walked into the portal and found myself in a super hot and bright environment. I stood under the shadows of the wall , claiming my nerves down until I sensed a strong aura... I can immediately make a conclusion that...

They're here