Chapter 40

You decided to go to school at a normal time because you were tired of waking up early. You had to stay up late doing homework las night too. It's not like you were too dumb to understand it you had just been taking much more advanced maths before you came back and forgot how to do the easier stuff. 

So you woke up and did your regular routine. And did your hair like this

After getting ready you walked to Izuku's dorm and felt eyes on you

After getting ready you walked to Izuku's dorm and felt eyes on you. When turned around you saw Uraraka glaring out you but she quickly changed her glare to a smile. You smiled back even though you caught her glaring and knocked on Izuku's dorm

When he opened the door a smile found its way not his face after seeing you but it fell when he saw Uraraka. 

"gooood morning Deku" You said in a sing- songy voice.

"morning Y/N" Deku responded

Uraraka gave a dry "hey" and turned around expecting Deku and you to follow. Of course you didn't because you forgot a book in your dorm. Deku went with you and by the time Uraraka realized you guys were not following her you had already turned the corner.

"okay I got it" you said after grabbing your book.

"woah your room is nice Y/N" Deku complimented you

"thank you" You responded. 

You guys both started your walk to school and talked about random things. It felt like things were back to normal even though you guys spent so much time without contact. 

It felt good to be talking to him again and to be honest you missed him every second of your time away from him. 

"Pause real quick, are you dating Uraraka?" You questioned.

"Yea" He said in a low voice. it didn't seem like he was happy about it

"ew" You said while making a face and the both of you couldn't hold in your laughter. 

Seeing how close you guys already were made Uraraka extremely jealous especially because of all the work she put in to split you guys up.